Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess that jim harbaugh is not the answer to u of m's problems

Comment

• My comment about needing an editor was not suggesting that I ignored the substance of the Tolstoy-esque column.

Comment

• Can someone tell me why froot hates personal responsibility?
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'm not sure that's entirely true. He certainly embraces it for white folks.

What Froot really hates, though, is Kevin Williamson articles. White hot passion hate. I'm talking Egg Bowl hate.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I don't even know what an Egg Bowl is, don't care enough to Google it. It's probably something MAGA related.

Comment

• And if following the teachings of Strunk and White makes you an elite to be despised by flyover countries, so be it. The dude clearly finds the 17th principle of composition to be the enemy.

Comment

• How can a college football fan not lnow what the egg bowl is??

I know the brown jug, the bunyan, and even the brass spitoon!
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I think froot is a sleeper cell and is trying to get us to accept fluoridation into our drinking water to sap our precious bodily fluids. water

Comment

• Of all the stuff that goes on in here... talent's babbling, Jeff's rambling, Wiz...its froot that you find suspicious?

water.

Comment

• Yes

Sent from 9000 tapatalk water

Comment

• Froot is a diversion...fight the real enemy....HOSS!
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Froot is a false flag.

water

Comment

• ....nah...too easy...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Eggs are served on a plate sir.

Comment

• Think of the egg bowl like the apple cup - except with fewer shoes in the stands and worse football on the field.

PLUS MORE PROTEIN!

Comment

Working...
                                X