No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUST A JOKE: In the homosexual world, particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men — the sort of 'coming of age' relationship — those relationships in which those older men help those young boys discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable, sort of rock, where they can't speak to their parents," Yiannopoulos says in one of the videos.

SCHEMING ON BEHALF OF HALF THE COUNTRY TO NORMALIZE PEDOPHILIA: "let's study this and find a treatment."

You really think this?
    Last edited by hack; October 31, 2017, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• What the fuck is going on here?

Comment

People have verified that he is outside Harrods in London. If he really was there anytime between late July and now, it'd be on DOJ permission...maybe DOJ 'business'
        Lordy. Rich volunteers like GP are routinely given titles or "advisory positions" in campaigns to stroke their ego hoping for contributions. I know two guys who were vice-chairmen of the Kasich primary campaign in MI. That doesn't mean that they had any everyday input to the campaign. Let's see what this guy "collected" since July, and then judge what kind of "influence" he had in the Trump campaign.

Remember, you are again assuming that Wikileaks is a front for Russia. Your evidence for this is that Wiki published purloined actual emails from John Podesta, which showed minor corruption by the Hillary campaign and the DNC. That is because your premise in all your thinking is that Hillary's loss was because of "Russian intervention". That is simply false. Both parties tried to work the Russians (or the Russians worked them) but only the Dems paid for and used Kremlin-sponsored misinformation. I remember the night hack posted the Buzzfeed publication of the dossier. After he wiped the pud off his pants, he went on to defend the author of the article, and to assume Trump would be vulnerable to blackmail.

And the basic question in all of this remains: Why would Putin want Trump to win the Presidency? Obama had given Putin basically everything Putin wanted in Obama's "reset". Tehran was guaranteed a nuclear bomb and given $ 150 B. No serious attention was paid to the Russian invasion of Ukraine, our military had been hollowed out, and, hey, he got 20% of our uranium. Why would Putin not want the continuation of this subservient policy which is what Hillary proposed?
        Last edited by Da Geezer; October 31, 2017, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• What the fuck is going on here?
          They're all being played by a troll
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
            JUST A JOKE: In the homosexual world, particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men — the sort of 'coming of age' relationship — those relationships in which those older men help those young boys discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable, sort of rock, where they can't speak to their parents," Yiannopoulos says in one of the videos.

SCHEMING ON BEHALF OF HALF THE COUNTRY TO NORMALIZE PEDOPHILIA: "let's study this and find a treatment."

You really think this?
            I know the context in which he spoke about it, I was listening to the Rogan podcast live, and yes he was talking about his own experiences. He has gone on further to explain his words, but you will have to go read them since I don't care to post it all here.

However this isn't studying to fund a cure, this is pushing propaganda that it's ok. This is studying to normalize it as born this way. As a normal and healthy relationship, if only our bigotted society could just come around. It's running sympathetic puff pieces, and try to justify it with "toddlers understand consent"

Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
            from Teen Vogue

they don't want a cure, they want it legal. That's the cure they seek.

Comment

• University Of Michigan Gives Social Justice Warriors Free Room And Board To Investigate ‘Bias’

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/31/un...estigate-bias/

this will end well

Comment

• That's what you say. Why should I trust you? It looks to me like academics with a multi-decade track record want to find ways to rid society of the problem. You just want to blame it on people you disagree with and have already proven yourself willing to ignore facts in order to believe unsupported assertions. If you think Milo explained away those words, go get that information and make a point. Breitbart fired him and he lost his book deal, so obviously some of his former fans do not agree with you that he was joking. People who know him better than you.
                Last edited by hack; October 31, 2017, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• ...how about we just have homos obey the law and not do 10 year olds...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good plan. You know what might help? If influential people didn't say things like this:

In the homosexual world, particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men — the sort of 'coming of age' relationship — those relationships in which those older men help those young boys discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable, sort of rock, where they can't speak to their parents," Yiannopoulos says in one of the videos.

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I care, Wiz.

Comment

• The killins will begin shortly...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Good plan. You know what might help? If influential people didn't say things like this:

In the homosexual world, particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men ? the sort of 'coming of age' relationship ? those relationships in which those older men help those young boys discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable, sort of rock, where they can't speak to their parents," Yiannopoulos says in one of the videos.
                            I mean you can keep posting his comment without mention to his explanation of what he meant if you want.

Influential people, like "reputable" news sources?

Because I can guarantee you that people think Salon and the New York Times are more influential than Milo.

Comment

That's what you say. Why should I trust you? It looks to me like academics with a multi-decade track record want to find ways to rid society of the problem. You just want to blame it on people you disagree with and have already proven yourself willing to ignore facts in order to believe unsupported assertions. If you think Milo explained away those words, go get that information and make a point. Breitbart fired him and he lost his book deal, so obviously some of his former fans do not agree with you that he was joking. People who know him better than you.
                              there is only one way to rid the world of this problem, and it involves the only known vaccine.

Comment

• So Breitbart and his book publisher walked away from him. You defend that crap, suggest we shoot people, and said this about me:

That's just sick of you man. do me a favor and don't come near me or my kids. Especially my kids.

Everybody here will take that comment for the nonsense it is, but what the heck does it say about you that you were even willing to make it? I'm here stating facts. You said nobody on the right defends pedophilia, but it took less than a minute to find a spectacular rebuttal to that. Then you said it was just a joke, however people that actually know the guy didn't think so. So then you just revert to playground insults?

Comment

Working...
                                X