• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Uncle Pervy!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Joe Biden...plagiarism...and coppin' a feel...it's what he does!
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm not sure how the creepy photos of Biden are relevant to Roy Moore, but if there is credible evidence that he's a pedo, then I am good with taking him off the ballot.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• shaddup
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, the Biden stuff is god-awful idiocy.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                Yeah, the Biden stuff is god-awful idiocy.
                You expect anything else?
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Whataboutism is lit

Comment

• he was just on NFL half time, isn't he running for president?

I guess for future use then

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                      Would it make any difference if he were saintly though?
                      Nope. Although, Jones is poling better since the mall-cruising 10-commandment judge who defies laws he feels Old Testament Bearded SkyDad would not like was outed.

I just wish this had happened in the primary. As bad as Big Luther is, he isn't 'Woody from Toy Story' Moore bad. To Trump's credit, he or his people knew how bad Moore is and backed Luther Strange with visits to the state and the infamous Twitter comments.

But the voting fundamental right in this state are very pro-Moore. They think he's gonna stop gay marriage and make abortion illegal like he tried in Alabama. He <cue Blues Brothers> is on a mission from god</Blues Brothers>
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        Nope. Although, Jones is poling better since the mall-cruising 10-commandment judge who defies laws he feels Old Testament Bearded SkyDad would not like was outed.

I just wish this had happened in the primary. As bad as Big Luther is, he isn't 'Woody from Toy Story' Moore bad. To Trump's credit, he or his people knew how bad Moore is and backed Luther Strange with visits to the state and the infamous Twitter comments.

But the voting fundamental right in this state are very pro-Moore. They think he's gonna stop gay marriage and make abortion illegal like he tried in Alabama. He <cue Blues Brothers> is on a mission from god</Blues Brothers>
                        Exactly. I am seeing a lot more Jones signs than I have ever seen for a D in this state, but he still stands no chance.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Gloria "33 pieces of flair" Allred at the 2016 convention.

I have to say, if a woman wants to truly be believed, don't pick Gloria Allred to represent you.

Comment

• so the link that Wikileaks sent to Don Jr. back in 2016 is http://wlsearch.tk/

That's not going to calm the conspiracy theories down at all.

Comment

• Gotta love lib media...lol...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-hop...3001--spt.html

UCLA players returned from China.

Thanks Trump!

Comment

Working...
                                X