Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
    Calls to drop out of the race. And apparently if he gets elected and there comes to light new evidence thst proves whats been alledged, the proper action is an ethics investigation that in it's history has resulted in the expulsion of a grand total of 0 members.

Why in the fuck do you think I care about what other people are calling for? I don't give a flying fuck. You are just waiting to be outraged. He's a creep, but if they vote him in, he's Alabama's creep.

Comment

• Hopefully, Alabama will come through and vote Jones in. Not holding my breath, though. Moore is embarrassing. And don't get me wrong, I'm not a big Doug Jones fan. In fact, I would have probably voted for Luther Strange over Doug Jones if he had won.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
        Trump didnt say he was guilty or innocent. He said that Moore denied the allegations, which is true. If you hear "Trump believes Moore, or Trump thinks the women are lying" you are livin in a fantasy world of delusion, and quoting idiot tweets that highlight your confirmation bias.
        Oh Trump has no opinion on whether he's innocent or guilty, just that "we need this vote so please vote for the person that's not the Democrat. k thanks bye"?

How brave. True leadership. #MAGA

Comment

• Basically in Chump's mind, its okay to elect a conservative child molester if it doesn't endanger the current Senate composition.
          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Plus it doesn't make himself look as bad, multiple women vs young girls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
              Basically in Chump's mind, its okay to elect a conservative child molester if it doesn't endanger the current Senate composition.
              Alleged. Sounds about right, an alleged child molester is better than a democrat haha.

Comment

• It's not about blocking content, it never has been. It's about ISP's allowing shortcuts, or fast lanes, to some online services, that pay a premium, to make them respond faster on the client side.
                And the "fast lanes" are said to be essential for driverless autos. They supposedly take an inordinate amount of data, and they need it fast. One assumes they would have to pay for the superior service.

Why do progs always favor equality of outcome even if it stifles innovation?

Comment

• Jesus.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The Ethics Committee(s) is where scandals go to die for both parties. I'm with hack. Send the whole bunch of these powerful nere-do-wells back home.

Comment

• Start with Ol' Grab 'em by the pussy
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Having net netrality did not stifle innovation. Comcast talked about driverless autos because it is a buzzword they can use to justify killing net neutrality. If they need speed the bottleneck it isn't from the network, it would be from the storage.

Comment

• They throw that shit out there because the True Believers need something to believe. Anything.

Comment

• And they do believe anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              Start with Ol' Grab 'em by the pussy
                              Yup.

More honestly, the solution to these (non criminal, non-corruption) issues is electoral. They should not be forced to resign, and they should not be expelled. They should be rejected by the voters. And if bammy wants to be represented by a pedophile bigot that refuses to give credence to the rule of law? Well god help us all but, that's the system.
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                Hopefully, Alabama will come through and vote Jones in. Not holding my breath, though. Moore is embarrassing. And don't get me wrong, I'm not a big Doug Jones fan. In fact, I would have probably voted for Luther Strange over Doug Jones if he had won.
                                What don't you like about Jones?

Comment

Working...
                                X