No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thx Wiz...how was yours? Good weather in NP?

Comment

• Flynn's lawyers have notified Trump's legal team that they will no longer be sharing any information with them. It indicates that Flynn could either be cooperating with Mueller or is negotiating a deal.

Lawyers for Michael T. Flynn, President Trump’s former national security adviser, are said to have terminated an information-sharing agreement with the president’s legal team.

Comment

• Does laughing at this make me a bad person?

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I think Flynn is dealing with it right?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                I think Flynn is dealing with it right?
                ?\_(ツ)_/?

no body gives a shit about muh Russia anymore. If there were collusion, we would all know about it by now with all of the leaks.

Comment

• Mueller hasn't leaked much if anything. But Flynn is dealing with it.

Comment

• I don't care about Flynn. If he broke the law he should face the consequences.

Comment

• Why do you think people don't care about the President colluding with a foreign power to undermine American democracy?
                      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• because there was no collusion between Trump and Russia.

Comment

• The point on Flynn possibly flipping is he would be flipping on a bigger fish.

Comment

• or you can put all your hope into Flynn if you want, but if there were collusion between Donald Trump and Russia, we would know by now.

It seems that the left want to hold two fantasies in their mind at the same time, that Trump is an idiot incompetent and in way over his head for a president, and also President Trump is an evil genius mastermind setting up collusion with Russia to deliver himself a win in 2016.

Comment

• It doesn't have to be collusion, it could also be money laundering, obstruction or some other criminal activity the Trumps have been involved in over the years.

Comment

• The only bigger fish than Flynn are really the Trumps themselves. Kushner or Don Jr. the biggest possibilities. Kushner reportedly played a big role in the decision to fire Comey; Bannon and Priebus argued vigorously against it.

On another note, Mueller secretly indicted George P. back in July and it went months without being leaked. I doubt there's video of Trump and Putin planning election hacking, but I'm sure more things that weren't previously known will emerge.

Comment

Working...
                                X