Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You lose again.
    Attached Files
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I like Kapture memes! Seriously funny stuff.

Comment

• Lulz. Nudge nudge
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• In more unserious news, after today's slurry speech, the evidence seems compelling that Donald J. Trump wears dentures
          Something hasn't been right with his speech (more than saying stupid shit), I thought he was going to pass out that water bottle day. Dry mouth, slurry speech, he could be on some new medications.

Comment

• High energy.

Comment

• I personally think Trump has his own teeth, maybe some crowns. A person that is that vain about his looks? Never smoked no booze, its possible he had gum disease, but most of that is avoidable. I have 100% of my teeth even all 4 wisdom teeth.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                Something hasn't been right with his speech (more than saying stupid shit), I thought he was going to pass out that water bottle day. Dry mouth, slurry speech, he could be on some new medications.
                I dunno. The story about him demanding new veneers every 6 months rings true. Do that for two decades and he very well could've destroyed his real teeth.

Whatever the cause, the end of his speech was very mush-mouthy. For those who don't know what we're talking about

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5w4y6GW4U8"]Trump's False Teeth Come Loose During Speech - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                  I personally think Trump has his own teeth, maybe some crowns. A person that is that vain about his looks? Never smoked no booze, its possible he had gum disease, but most of that is avoidable. I have 100% of my teeth even all 4 wisdom teeth.
                  To a certain extent I agree, but look at how damn white they are. He's 71. They're either fake or he bleaches the hell out of them routinely. And while he doesn't smoke or drink, he apparently loves sweets.

Comment

• Honestly that is the first time I seen that today, something is really wrong here. Damn

Comment

• Look as if he was trying to keep from spitting out his false teeth.

Nothing wrong with a 71 year old having false teeth, but it looks as if he could use a bit of

Comment

• After watching and listening to that, his teeth falling out sounds like the best thing heath wise.

look at how damn white they are. He's 71. They're either fake or he bleaches the hell out of them routinely.
                        True, look at anyone in Hollywood (no matter how old) they are there teeth are all bleached. Looks ridicules to me there is white natural and then that phony look.

Comment

• Nothing wrong with a 71 year old having false teeth, but it looks as if he could use a bit of
                          Your right lol good meme laughing

Comment

• He also has fake hands.

Whatever...

Comment

• Always date a woman with small hands...trust me on this one Ed...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Is that a dealbreaker?

Comment

Working...
                                X