Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    Always date a woman with small hands...trust me on this one Ed...
    Agreed...
    Whatever...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
      You mentioned the alt-right, American racists and the nazis, the one group you forgot who loves ethno-states, hates the Jews and wants to rid them from their land....

Take a guess. Not talking the American left, plenty of evidence of their anti Semitism, no, not the American left... who did you miss?
      Times up. You forgot to mention the Muslims.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
        Seriously... you mean the House of Saud?
        Whatever...

Comment

• Take a guess. Not talking the American left, plenty of evidence of their anti-Semitism, no, not the American left... who did you miss?
          Correct. I knew the answer immediately, but the prog-minded never think of the most racist, sexist. and homophobic people on the planet. Notice how the prog-think turned immediately to whether Trump has false teeth. This is simply a defense mechanism to avoid discussion of any real issue.

Congress passed a law (1995) that said Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. Clinton, Bush, and Obama were not willing to follow the law. Six months ago, a unanimous Senate voted to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital, Once again, Trump is following the law of the United States, which pisses off the progs here.

Why are the progs here so adamantly anti-Jewish? Can any of you progs explain to me why Flynn requesting from Kislyak that Russia veto an anti-Israel proposition against Israeli expansion of settlements might be against formal American policy? He had to ask the Russians because the Russians were more trustworthy than the Obama administration.

Can any of you progs name another country that is not allowed by the UN to name its own capital?

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
            Congress passed a law (1995) that said Jerusalem is the capital of Israel. Clinton, Bush, and Obama were not willing to follow the law.
            The legislation referenced has a clause which allows the President to waive implementation for 6 months. C/B/O lawfully exercised that option. Specifically, where did they violate the law? Or is this just one of those reoccurring conservative delusions?
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
              The legislation referenced has a clause which allows the President to waive implementation for 6 months. C/B/O lawfully exercised that option. Specifically, where did they violate the law? Or is this just one of those reoccurring conservative delusions?
              Correct

Comment

• Every now and again DJT does something correct. The idea of "peace" in that region is entirely farcical and mostly a one-sided farcical.

Tearing up TPP -- fucking retarded. Backing Israel. Huzzah. Especially after Obama disgraceful UN parting gift abstention.

Kapture even made a lucid point.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Every now and again DJT does something correct. The idea of "peace" in that region is entirely farcical and mostly a one-sided farcical.

Tearing up TPP -- fucking retarded. Backing Israel. Huzzah. Especially after Obama disgraceful UN parting gift abstention.

Kapture even made a lucid point.
                  What was shameful about that abstention btw? Israel deserves our blind support?

Are you equally disgusted with Theresa May for condemning Israel? To pull a Geezer, can her opposition to settlement activity only be explained by antisemitism?

Comment

• Yeah OK i'm anti-Jewish, you outed me dumbass. You are a fucking idiot and a piece of shit asshole.
                    Last edited by froot loops; December 7, 2017, 08:42 AM.

Comment

• What was shameful about that abstention btw? Israel deserves our blind support?
                      Well, it condemned all Israeli settlements in "Palenstinean Territories" since 1967. That specifically includes East Jerusalem, which you may know as the Jewish quarter. The resolution literally condemns as unlawful Jews living in the Jewish quarter.

The ostensible purpose of the resolution is to condemn Jewish settlements because they endanger the two-state solution. LMMFAO. Ostensible.

The UN is brazenly anti-Israel.

Are you equally disgusted with Theresa May for condemning Israel?
                      I don't know what May said. If she's advocating a complete return to 1967 in effort to further a peace process with no fucking chance of succeeding because Palestinean fucktwats will NEVER acknowledge Israel's right to exist, then 1000x yes.

I applaud your own anti-Israel pro-Hamas stance. Kudos. Intersectionality and all, backing Hamas also means you get to back all underprivileged peoples. Double kudos.

Comment

• What's problematic about DJT's action regarding Jerusalem is that the action has to be understood in the context of the background of Israel and Palestine going back to 1948.

The press is never going to put this into the proper context. It's way too complex for a 90 second story.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• WARNING!!!!

This may become a hot topic with a lot of personal bias one way or the other.

Let's keep it civil. There is a ton of informative dialogue to be had on this issue
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• What's problematic about DJT's action regarding Jerusalem is that the action has to be understood in the context of the background of Israel and Palestine going back to 1948.
                            I don't understand how that's problematic.

The problematic issue is that the world wants a peace solution and we want to play a role in that process. This symbolic gesture makes it considerably less likely that we can exert the type of influence we want to exert. Or, at least that's the argument.

The underlying assumption, of course, is that there is a peace solution to be had. Israel is going to continue to exist. Period. Palestine ain't going to agree to that. So, it seems we're at the same impasse we've been at since 1948. Clinton came really close, but that whole Israeli existence thing was a sticking point.

Comment

• Nope. Just post stupid memes. You know, to trigger people. Lulz.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• If someone is going to call me anti-Jewish, they are going to get a lot more in return. It is total BS, that is Da Geezers calling card. For someone who claims Christian values, he sounds like a pharisee to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X