Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    Doug Jones would be a considered Republican in many states.
    ...and AA is considered to be a moron in most states...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
      You're still pissed that you never win.
      Keep your cock out of here...put it back in hack's mouth where it belongs...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• well, you can thank Gloria for Senator Moore. You can thank her for the +10 he's gonna win by, because it was neck and neck before this morning.

Comment

• LOL...libtards just can't stop stepping on their dicks...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...nothing more amusing than a hypocritical libtard getting exposed...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• ...and the beat goes on...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Hanseatic League
                  Italy
                  German Empire
                  Interesting. I always thought of the hanseatic league as trading partners more than a governing entity.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I've said for a long time that Moore is going to win. Nothing has changed.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      Just got an NRA flyer in the mail.

Apparently Doug Jones wants to take my guns.

What a bunch of lying assholes.

The truth:

Todd asked Jones a series of questions in the 7-minute long interview, televised nationally. On gun rights , Jones said he is ?a Second Amendment guy.?

?We?ve got limitations on all constitutional amendments in one form or another,? Jones said. ?I want to enforce the laws that we have right now. The biggest issue, I think, that?s facing the Second Amendment right now is that we need to make sure we shore up the National Crime Information System, the NCIC system for background checks, to both keep guns out of the hands of criminals, but at the same time, cut down on error so that law-abiding citizens can get those.?

Jones said he loves to hunt and has a case full of his own guns, but wants to make sure regulations are ?smart.?
                      I received one of these things like 4 days after Vegas. Not sure how I got on their mailing list. It was a hilarious piece of propaganda. But they must have these things stacked and ready to go as soon as a tragedy happens or anybody proposes any sort of gun regulations.

Comment

• Congress is close to passing a law that requires all states with concealed carry permits to recognize those issued by other states.

Why can we not simply pass a national law regulating this? Gun advocates have always said that would violate states' rights. But under THIS law, all states will have their policy dictated to it by whichever state has the weakest, loosest permitting process.

Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; December 8, 2017, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Congress is close to passing a law that requires all states with concealed carry permits to recognize those issued by other states.

Why can we not simply pass a national law regulating this? Gun advocates have always said that would violate states' rights. But under THIS law, all states will have their policy dictated to it by whichever state has the weakest, loosest permitting process.

http://www.newsweek.com/gun-laws-loo...procity-740469
                          chill your britches, it's not going to pass the Senate.

Comment

• DSL:

"...lay down the boogie and play that funky music till you die..."
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Congress is close to passing a law that requires all states with concealed carry permits to recognize those issued by other states.

(1) Kapture is right. It won't pass the Senate.
                              (2) The origin of the law is in the inability of a citizen of some states (PA for example) to drive their autos into NY and not become a felon when they pass the state line. The US Constitution is about limiting the Federal government and protecting individual liberty.
                              (3) There is the "full faith and credit" clause in the Constitution that mandates that the several states fully enforce the laws of other states.
                              (4) as usual, you progs are always flipping the reasoning in the Constitution, and you want to impose it on the whole country if possible. What the Constitution says is that I may carry a weapon for self-defense, and if I want to carry it into NY City for protection, I can do that. I have a valid CCP in MI, and NY has to recognize it. As an aside, this whole full faith and credit matter is important to truck drivers because they want protection wherever they are.
                              Last edited by Da Geezer; December 8, 2017, 10:27 PM.

Comment

• Do you know of another instance where independent states agreed to forgo sovereignty, voluntarily, to a newly created political entity? I don't know that I can think of any off the top of my head.
                                The UN

Comment

Working...
                                X