Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
      AA,
      You have obviously followed the race and Sen. Jones closer than I have, but his legislative priorities on his website don't read particularly in line with Republican positions. https://dougjonesforsenate.com/priorities/

Was he saying differently on the stump?
      Oh, he has a few planks that are democratic party in nature. He is pro ACA. But at this point, I'm not sure R's are that anti-ACA. At the very least, support to repeal waned. He also wants money for education. I don't think that's a hard sell with most. He supports 1st trimester abortion. Again, I don't see an issue there. I think he would vote against late term legislation and is anti partial birth - or will vote like he is any way. He is pro 2ndA, pro-military, and pro-fiscal responsibility. As far as his living wage plank, he never really touched it in the election. I don't think that's a hill he will die on.

If he is smart, he will pull a Shelby around 2019. If he doesn't, I don't think he wins in 2020 unless he becomes a complete DINO. He will be voting under a microscope - and he's smart enough to know it.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I think both parties can use more moderates that are willing to vote for things that they view as the right thing to do, even when it goes against their party platform or it supports something the other party is pushing.

Comment

• Even without the harassment stuff I doubt Moore wins by 25%. I was thinking closer to 10%

I mean, last time he ran for office in 2012 he won with only 52% of the vote. He was already viewed as a jackass by plenty of Alabama Republicans.

Comment

• There is a politically active group of Moore supporters who would vote for him no matter what. Literally, no matter what. His core supporters act like a cult. I just hope this asshole retires. My luck, he will run for chief justice again and win.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• BTW, I'm seeing a fair number of Dems (maybe reading too much into things) circling Ted Cruz and saying to go after him hard. Trump only won Texas by 9 points and Cruz's approval numbers in Texas are WORSE than Roy Moore's in Alabama.

More than likely it's a pipe dream but fun to think about. Will depend heavily on the Dem candidate

Comment

• Congrats to AA and CG for living is such a progressive state, lol.

Seriously, though Moore wins in Kansas or Nebraska IMO. So good on the folks of Sabanistan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                  Congrats to AA and CG for living is such a progressive state, lol.

Seriously, though Moore wins in Kansas or Nebraska IMO. So good on the folks of Sabanistan.
                  Moore wouldn't have won his primary in Nebraska or Kansas. At least I don't think so

Comment

• More than likely it's a pipe dream but fun to think about. Will depend heavily on the Dem candidate
                    LOL. It's a total pipe dream. As such, it won't depend, at all, on the candidate. Unless the Ds run an R.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Make no mistake, Moore would have EASILY won without the 6 women who came forward - he would have won despite all the shit he's done with ignoring laws as chief justice and being removed twice, and his shady "charity" crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Moore wouldn't have won his primary in Nebraska or Kansas. At least I don't think so
                        If his core Moore cult were in those states, he would have stood a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Moore would not win in Nebraska. Omaha and Lincoln have a lot of Libtards.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The famous Lincoln Liberals! Once, they even supported giving negroes the right to vote!

Comment

• Myth. We all know Saban freed the slaves.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nick Saban is a liberal.

Comment

Working...
                                X