No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Football Trump might be the best parody account on twitter right now.. The # of people who respond as if it is the real trump is hilarious.
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• my mom used to be the queen of casseroles.. It felt like that's all she made on the weekends.

Our favorite, as a kid, was the tator tot casserole.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
        I think Football Trump might be the best parody account on twitter right now.. The # of people who respond as if it is the real trump is hilarious.
        It's not? Awesome. I don't have to leave the country now...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• :::no comments from the peanut gallery either...fuckers:::
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ent - a tater tot casserole? I have kids that live for tater tots. Ask your mom for the recipe this holiday please.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Just go to Taco John's and get super potato ole's dumbass...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Twitter's purging a bunch of Alt Right, white nationalist, and other racist accounts today. Remember those anti-Muslim videos from Britain First that Trump retweeted a few weeks ago? Britain First and its leaders have all gotten the axe already.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                  I think Football Trump might be the best parody account on twitter right now.. The # of people who respond as if it is the real trump is hilarious.
                  lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                    Ent - a tater tot casserole? I have kids that live for tater tots. Ask your mom for the recipe this holiday please.

Fry up 2lbs hamburger with Onion. Pepper it - not salt. Drain on paper towels. Mix two cans cream of mushroom soup(or chicken) with hamburger. Put in 9 x 13 pan. Lay slices of cheese (kraft) or shredded cheese on top hamburger. Then line with frozen tater tots. Bake at 350 till bubbly and cheese is melted. 35-45 minutes. Let rest 5 minutes after taking out of oven.

btw.. I've also seen this with green beans mixed with the meet. I've also seen the cheese on top of the tater tots.

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Damn...Amtrak train derailed while going across a bridge over I-5 near Tacoma Washington...fell onto cars on the highway. At least 3 dead, all passengers on the train

EDIT: It was also the train's first day of service. It's a new high-speed route between Portland and Seattle

Comment

• I blame the end of net neutrality.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• One Dem Senator is calling for Al Gropen to stay, more to follow.

Comment

• Mashed cauliflower...
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X