No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary had every right to do this. Remember...it's the end that justifies the means to libtards...doesn't matter that there are no truths to it...doesn't matter...Hillary is untouchable man...she's still trying to figure out how the Queen of America could lose to the dolt of America...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
      Among the folks here, it would be "How to get entropy to stfu?"
      Seconded.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• stfu....gtfo...stifle...

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
          Shudder at canadafreepress.com. One can draw some valid conclusions about the quantum of money in Canadian politics just by looking at the site's logo.
          Haha. Man, these guys read some bullshit sites.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• a live look at Oregon

Comment

• Well, a lot of Islam hates other religions, I believe, and that includes Christianity. So, there's that, but that's more American Liberal than Lockean liberal.
              HA! Good one!

I did say..." why liberal democracy, as the term is normally defined..." American Liberals (as the term was used in the 1980-90s) were as far away from the Lockean, traditional, liberal. Remember, I claim to be a liberal. Story of my life:

Thomas Sowell: If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago and a racist today.

It is always refreshing to read Sowell: https://quotes.thefamouspeople.com/t...owell-3032.php

Comment

• Lol at Oregon. I've never understood why they prohibited self serve except as a full employment measure.
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Geezer, Kaptur, and Crash don't have an answer this question

If the FISA application will show the entire Mueller probe is a sham built on fake evidence, and Trump has the power to make that FISA application public (he could have it on the front page of Breitbart in an hour), why doesn't he do so?

Trump would be totally vindicated if the FISA warrant were exposed, according to geezer, crash, and kaptur. Why do they keep pretending that he is powerless here and at the total mercy of former Obama era officials?

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    Haha. Man, these guys read some bullshit sites.
                    You should read the submissions guidelines on the about page. It is abundantly clear that people who write in crayon or drool on their manuscripts are NOT guaranteed to be published.

Comment

• I'll share again this piece from Andrew McCarthy asking Trump to do just what I said

What the president’s champions fail to mention is that he is in charge of classified information — including classified applications submitted to the secret FISA Court. Was candidate Trump the victim of political spying? Of a weaponization by the Obama administration of the government’s intelligence-collection power, with ramifications that, thanks to the Mueller investigation, beset the Trump administration to this day? If President Trump is indeed a victim, then it just so happens that he is uniquely positioned to expose this shocking abuse of power. All he has to do is order disclosure.

Mind you, we are talking here about Donald Trump: the “when attacked, never apologize, always hit back twice as hard” brawler. He has never seemed like a guy who would suffer in silence if he had the power to reveal such treachery perpetrated against him. If what happened is as bad as it is being portrayed, why are the Justice Department and FBI, under Trump-appointed leadership, stonewalling Republican-led congressional committees? After Thursday’s hearing, why didn’t the president tell Director Wray and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein that, by close of business Friday, either the FISA application should be in the House Intelligence Committee’s hands or their resignations should be on his desk?

Comment

• I remember refueling a rental car in Portland several years ago...had no idea that was the law there...Goober damn near shot me when I got out of the car to fill up...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's also wildly appropriate that she announced this on the damn Jim Bakker Show. Yes, if you didn't know, Jim Bakker started another televangelism empire after being released from federal prison, with a new wife, and this time he sells "End Times" survivalist food like giant tubs of queso and potato soup.
                          Jim Bakker is out???? He grew up in Muskegon MI, and that city still points with pride to the fact. Muskegon is also the place where Leonard Woodcock got his start. Muskegon: King of Charlatans.

Comment

• Geeze, that Fox report is hideous and should shock the shit out of American taxpayers......
                            Jeff, that was an excellent post. I'll say it again: this forum is at its best when we are posting about our own real-world experiences.

I hope you will try to read the Kim Strossel link I posted. Federal employees are paid 61% more than private sector employees with comparable jobs. There is no excuse for it. The trade-off used to be public sector jobs being paid less, but having more certainty.

Just pass a law saying that if the government shuts down, the employees do not get paid, and you would stop any "government shutdown" nonsense by either party. No one in DC wants to be responsible for employees facing hardship with their mortgage payments and such.

Comment

• Two things -- Kapture, that's a fantastic gif; and does anyone else want to fly to Portland to shoot the motherfucking idiot that didn't shoot Le_Wizard_?
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'll try to dig up a clip of Jim Bakker's new schtick later...but yeah, he sells enormous buckets of food to people convinced the End Times are nigh and need their bomb shelter fully stocked to last 20 years. He's worked his prison time into the act too. Says it reformed him and he was blessed by numerous visions.

Comment

Working...
                                X