• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol, fuckin batshit

Comment

• Hahaha hah

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
        DSL: No need to alter the story. What the White House actually said was:

?Despite substantial evidence of voter fraud, many states have refused to provide the Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity with basic information relevant to its inquiry," a White House statement said. "Rather than engage in endless legal battles at taxpayer expense, today I signed an executive order to dissolve the Commission.?

As one would expect, those states with the most voter fraud are the ones who will not give up basic information about their voters. Just another instance of nullification by states whose elected leaders most rely on the votes of illegals. I suspect Homeland Security has more authority to force the production of voter rolls.
        The State of Mississippi's Sec of State told Trump's Commission to (politely) go F itself. I guess he's covering up Mississippi's huge fake Republican voter problem.

Presidents Advisory Commission on Election Integrity wants info on all states' registered voters. Mississippi's Hosemann says, 'go jump in the Gulf'

Comment

• Remember this loser? This guy was everywhere in conservative media for a few days in Janaury 2017 claiming that he had definitive proof that Hillary got 3-5 million illegal votes. This guy is almost definitely where Trump picked up that trope from. He kept saying that he couldn't show any proof right away but given just a bit more time and a nice chunk of cash, he would prove it once and for all.

A year's gone by and he's disappeared, along with any cash anyone was stupid enough to donate. I did manage to find this article from June in which "True the Vote" claimed that it didn't have the cash to complete the audit. Sorry folks. BUT THREE MILLION VOTES WERE ILLEGALLY CAST JUST TRUST US. No you can't see the data there's no money for that (please donate today).

Grifters gonna grift.

True The Vote says it’s running short on the cash needed to complete an audit of 2016 presidential voting — an effort Donald Trump, while spreading unproven claims of fraud, applauded in his first days in the White House.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIYHIycbWb8"]Man behind debunked voter fraud claim: Proof is coming - YouTube[/ame]
          Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; January 3, 2018, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Since the creation of the Voter Commission there were rumors that most of its members were just for show; Kobach and two others really ran everything. It eventually became plagued with lawsuits, not just from states but people trying to make its proceedings public and getting refused.

Eventually one of the members of the Commission itself (Maine's Sec of State) sued the Commission, saying that he had stopped getting any internal communications and could not get Kobach to respond. He even won a Judge's order on Dec. 22 for the Commission to turn over all the relevant materials. But I guess it's meaningless now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Since the creation of the Voter Commission there were rumors that most of its members were just for show; Kobach and two others really ran everything. It eventually became plagued with lawsuits, not just from states but people trying to make its proceedings public and getting refused.

Eventually one of the members of the Commission itself (Maine's Sec of State) sued the Commission, saying that he had stopped getting any internal communications and could not get Kobach to respond. He even won a Judge's order on Dec. 22 for the Commission to turn over all the relevant materials. But I guess it's meaningless now.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/zoetillman/...QYq#.iugOAG3AV
              take Buzzfeed with a grain of salt. here they claim that the photo of the woman removing her hijab and protesting the Iranian government taken December 27th was an "old image".

Image taken like last year, OMG I can't even.
              Last edited by Kapture1; January 3, 2018, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Trump doesn't have a button he could push here I guess?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                      take Buzzfeed with a grain of salt. here they claim that the photo of the woman removing her hijab and protesting the Iranian government taken December 27th was an "old image".
                      What am I supposed to take with a grain of salt? Here's a the actual judge's order that the BuzzFeed article directly links to where the Commission was ordered to produce the requested documents for the member

Comment

• Bannon versus Trump is similar to when NWO broke up into two factions, Wolfpac and Hollywood. By that time all of them had Xpac heat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          What am I supposed to take with a grain of salt? Here's a the actual judge's order that the BuzzFeed article directly links to where the Commission was ordered to produce the requested documents for the member

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...ap-Opinion.pdf
                          In general. If that's your go to, and I've seen you cite them a number of times, you should know that they have a massive credibility problem

Comment

• Chump's lawyers have issued a cease and desist order to Bannon, claiming he has violated a non-disclosure agreement of employment. I find that amusing. If the claims are untrue, there would be no violation of restricted disclosure. One would think Chump's legal beagles would at least go through the motions of chasing the author Wolff with defamation and that sort. Its not Bannon that wrote the book, he was only one of 100 people interviewed. Obviously, it was his comments that hurt the most.

I wouldn't put too much stock in the contents of the book, though. One of the claims is that Tony Blair tipped Chump that the UK was spying on his campaign in order to lobby for an advisor position. Riiiiight. That has all the credibility of Baghdad Sarah.

Speaking of whom, how much does her position pay? How much is it worth to have no credibility, be a laughingstock within the profession you're now associated with, and be willing to spew ridiculously false disinformation on a Goebbels skill level? Maybe she should change her name to Lovelace.

The US president's lawyers accuse Steve Bannon of defaming Mr Trump in comments in a new book.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Just his usual legal threats. Trump would have to sit and be deposed for hours/days by Bannon's defense attorney if a suit were actually filed. No way he's doing that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

lol..
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X