No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Republican Senate Candidate (supported by the president and the national republican committee) Roy Moore disagrees with you.
    Well, that's good news. Roy Moore is a despicable human being, horrible thinker and atrocious CFB fans. I have no doubt that he has done many awful things, holds many maliciously vapid thoughts and fully endorses Kirby Holcutt's Slive Cockgobblery.

Shamefully, there are multiple posters here that join in with at least one of Roy Moore's massive failings.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Again, we agree.
      WoooT! FTR, we're also close to simpatico on Voter ID laws insofar as you're cool with them provided there are various options to allow folks to folks (early voting, provisional, etc). I'm ready to join Team Prog!

Final comment though there is never a final comment: On a lot of Obama's EOs, I agreed with the ends. I wholeheartedly agree with reigning in Federal drug laws. I agree, I think, with the "Dreamers" stuff. I disagree with other things, but that's neither here nor there. But, whether I agree or disagree has no bearing on what I think about the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Well, that's good news. Roy Moore is a despicable human being, horrible thinker and atrocious CFB fans. I have no doubt that he has done many awful things, holds many maliciously vapid thoughts and fully endorses Kirby Holcutt's Slive Cockgobblery.

Shamefully, there are multiple posters here that join in with at least one of Roy Moore's massive failings.
        I stand with Talent's mom!!!

Comment

• I think it should be legal to kill libtards...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• To me it seems like marijuana legalization federalization is an easy campaign topic to seize on and that goes for either party, it is extremely popular. It would be a hell of a lot harder to campaign on the Jeff Sessions side of the debate in my opinion.

Comment

• To me it seems like marijuana legalization federalization is an easy campaign topic to seize on and that goes for either party, it is extremely popular. It would be a hell of a lot harder to campaign on the Jeff Sessions side of the debate in my opinion.
              YES!!!! Perhaps this little political moment will do just that. It is a bipartisan issue. https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...ouse-bill/1227

Comment

• None of this Congress-Schmongress or executive order mess would be needed if I were made the country's semi-benevolent dictator.

A few of my edicts:

1) people who drive 40 in the left lane of a major interstate would be put to death.

2) ditto for people who are not aware that a long on-ramp to said interstate is there to accelerate to highway speeds or close.

3) duels made legal again

4) mandatory federal holiday after any super bowl, opening rounds of March Madness, game 7 of the world series, or CFP.

5) a price cap on beer and hot wings. Wings and beer should not be the same price as a decent steak dinner.

6) mandatory electodes attached to the testicles of all message board posters. If enough people think you said something stupid enough, ZZZZAAAAAPPP!

7) relaxed clothing requirements for all women whose age + weight is less than 160.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• As a Washingtonian, I always wonder what the perception of the pot market in legalization States is like? What do you perceive the marketplace is like, demographics, pricing, merchandising, etc??
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Entities that would support killing LaWiz:

1)Democrats
                    2)Republicans
                    3)Liberterians
                    4)Librarians
                    5)People's Republic of North Korea
                    6) All Others

Comment

• So, AA is into chunky 8-year girls?

Comment

• I said WOMEN, counselor. Although, I am not aware of your community's designation for that threshold, here in Roy Moore land it is at LEAST 14!
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• can anyone see the irony that Jeff Sessions could have just been the person that kick started the push that will ultimately legalize weed across the country for recreational use?

Comment

• horrible
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• can anyone see the irony that Jeff Sessions could have just been the person that kick started the push that will ultimately legalize weed across the country for recreational use?
                              It's amazing what can happen you hold Congress accountable for some of its dumbfuckery. Fingers crossed!

Comment

• I don't see it happening any time soon. Few flyover congressmen want to tell his constituents that he made marijuana legal.

Comment

Working...
                                X