No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody needs to ask about Mrs Wiz. We all already know.

Comment

• In 2006-07, Trump sued a reporter for the NY Times for "defamation" because he wrote a book about his net worth being significantly lower than Trump himself claimed. Trump pushed it far enough to get to deposition and the reporter's lawyers, in a span of two days, caught him red-handed telling 30 blatant lies. The lawsuit eventually got tossed. Trump appealed; it got denied. Trump considered this as a win for him since he made the author cough up a bunch of legal fees, even though the publisher and the insurance company actual covered the court costs.

I can imagine Trump's current lawyers worry how Trump's big mouth and very loose relationship with the truth would work for him in an unstructured interview with Mueller.

For two straight days, lawyers for a reporter Trump had sued asked the businessman question after question on the same theme: Trump’s honesty.

Comment

• Ed Royce (R-CA), Chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, is resigning. He's the 29th House Republican to announce to will not run again in 2018. Clinton won his California district by 8 points and he was maybe...nervous...about reelection prospects.

Comment

• Sickening ungrateful Marxists boo our Great Leader as he arrives to enjoy a well-deserved night of relaxation.

[ame]https://twitter.com/AndyScholesCNN/status/950513693896343552[/ame]

Comment

• Sounded as if there were about 30% cheers...

Haha
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Nunes has the FISA applications

Comment

• 30%, not sure what game ur watching

[ame]https://youtu.be/YTyEPprhuxc[/ame]

Comment

• Oh-oh say can you covfefe...
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Bo Scarbrough: Fuck Trump

[ame]https://twitter.com/sportingnews/status/950540110403121152[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Has he never heard of the Trump curse before haha

Comment

• Georgia's a more liberal school in a much more liberal town...just sayin, ha

Comment

• Trump has left the game at halftime. Can't say I blame him

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Trump has left the game at halftime. Can't say I blame him
                            And you would take issue with him staying until after and cloging that traffic up to

Comment

• Trump curse is real

Comment

• Roll Tide. Trump is welcome at all Bama games now.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X