X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you no decency sir!?!

Comment

• hard to argue with money

the day trump was elected the S&P the cornerstone for all government ira's was 2050 today it is 2752 that is a 35% increase in your ira in 1 year

50% of americans own stock

be interesting when those americans start looking at their paychecks in February and see a tax cut, take a look at at their IRA's over the next few years then go to the voting booth in 2020 and decide oprah (or whomever)is the man?

will see but when you have a 35% pop in your stocks and most of America has stocks and IRA's/ well the economy is the number one issue voters always gravitate twords

far as trumps stability--seems to handle himself rather well at that news conference Saturday morning. seems to have done well enough in 4 debates with Hillary and 8 or 9 debates with the repubs.

but if you guys want to keep calling him a retard ok with me if the dem agenda is so poor even a retard can win against it
      Last edited by crashcourse; January 9, 2018, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• I knew Trump had something to do with these shenanigans

fuckin' Trump
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
          but if you guys want to keep calling him a retard ok with me if the dem agenda is so poor even a retard can win against it
          This is my favorite point, same as Hillary was such a terrible candidate she lost to a guy that didn't want to win

Also if he didn't want to win, there would be no point in colluding with Russia, which is it?

that level of double think has got to cause migraines.

Comment

• but if you guys want to keep calling him a retard ok with me if the dem agenda is so poor even a retard can win against it

That is an excellent point. Mainstream Ds seem to be increasingly putting Sanders people in the same box with Weinsteins and Cosbys and the like -- they're busy eating their own, and not coming to terms with the difficult path required to be actual left-wing politicians, including a youth movement that would require many at the top of that structure to step aside.

Comment

• Comment

Attached Files
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Best. Timeline. Ever.

Comment

• Trump announces he'll be going to Davos, the premier event for Soros-funded globalist cucks.

I can hear Bannon's head exploding from here

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Trump announces he'll be going to Davos, the premier event for Soros-funded globalist cucks.

I can hear Bannon's head exploding from here
                      where his agenda of America First will clash with economic globalism.

first off, Fuck Steve Bannon
                      Second, there is nothing wrong with going there and defending the American First agenda.

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdftbYqA_VQ&feature=youtu.be"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdftbYqA_VQ&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

Comment

• Senator Doug Jones arrives to Senate this morning:

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/benshapiro/status/950542777430888448[/ame]

Comment

• Crash ..... two things:

(1) While expectations for regulatory easing and tax breaks that Trump has championed have caused the value of equities to rise, I will guarantee you that there will be a 10% correction at some point during Trump's term. What will his explanation be?

(2) 52% of Americans own stocks (includes IRAs and 401Ks). That number is sharply down since before 2008. The distribution of stock ownership by income, however, is quite dramatic. The highest income earners have benefited the most while the bottom income levels have barely benefited at all.

These kinds of inequality issues are going to have a major impact in the Presidential race come 2020 and while the right will attribute this to the liberal press blowing this out of proportion, there is no denying that significant inequalities among Americans exist..... income, opportunity and healthcare among them.

I'll refer you to my link up thread to the article that contains an important note about the purpose of government in dealing with these sorts of inequalities. My view is that the right seems to want to ignore them. They are not going away unless government takes the kinds of steps necessary to nurture the laws, regulations and agencies that are designed to address these inequalities.

About half of Americans own stock, though most stocks are owned by the wealthiest. For many, a booming stock market does not offer direct benefits.
                                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

Working...
                                X