Announcement

Collapse

FORUM POSTING RULES - Read before posting

Forum Rules.

(1) The guiding principle for posting in this forum is moderate yourselves.

(2) Don't write a post that attacks, impugns or denigrates another poster's character. There's an obvious difference between the language of humor and hateful, debased language. Know the difference and post accordingly.

(3) This is a Michigan sports forum. The forum welcomes posts from M's sports rivals. Talking smack, posting sass is what college sports rivalries are all about. Rules (1) and (2) above apply. If you don't want to view the posts of a rival talking smack or sassing, use the ignore feature in User Controls.

(4) This forum is about sharing thoughts, ideas and viewpoints about all sports, any number of subjects and issues, learning stuff from other posters and having fun. There are threads by subject matter within the forum for doing this. Keep the threads on point.

NB: The rules above are not intended to build a case to ban a poster. There are consequences for rule breaking as specified below. That's as far as it should go. Only the most egregious and persistent rule breaking would cause the moderators to consider a ban.

Due Process.

(1) The forum has 6 moderators. Jeff Buchanan, Jon, JD, Hannibal, Oracle, Entropy. None of them want to moderate adult posters who should know better. There may be posts that break the rules.

(2) Posters who, at the sole discretion of a moderator, break a rule will be given a warning post that will site one of the rules listed above as the reason for the deletion.

(3) If the rule breaking behavior continues, a moderator can remove an offending post and any ensuing post that whines about that action. If a moderator removes a post(s) the reason for the removal(s) will be posted with the removal notice that appears in the thread. This should be the end of it. Man up, take responsibility for breaking the rules. The forum moves on. If not, see below.

(4) A poster who has had a warning or a post(s) removed can certify a question by PM to any moderator about that action. Do not complain about the action or attempt to make your case in the forum/threads. Moderators shall do their best to address the question within 72h. At the end of 72h the majority opinion of the moderators responding will be the answer.

(5) Banning a poster for egregious and repeated rule breaking requires a unanimous vote to ban from all 6 moderators. We don't anticipate this will ever happen.
See more
See less

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• AA: Where are you getting the videos of the games that the chess masters played? Beats the heck out of reading Kp to Kp4. Please keep those things coming. I enjoy your narration too.

Comment

• Last edited by Kapture1; January 13th, 2018, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• First indictment in Uranium One. Actual wrongdoing during the issue at hand, not some ten-year-old unrelated crime.

Comment

• Comment

• Kappy - your mommy's calling. Come up from the basement and clean the toilets...
              #MAGA -
              Morons Are Governing America

Comment

• fuckin' Trump
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                  AA: Where are you getting the videos of the games that the chess masters played? Beats the heck out of reading Kp to Kp4. Please keep those things coming. I enjoy your narration too.

YouTube. Just do a search of some grandmaster's games. You can usually find several.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• #3 Garry Kasparov
                    Last edited by AlabamAlum; January 14th, 2018, 10:58 AM.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      The President's calming message to the people of Hawaii

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...01373479104512
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• This post made me recall an article that I came across late last year. It has some of the loaded language of the left but it is factually correct. It also describes Donald Trump as a racketeer which may be or maybe not be a little off but I get the point. The article further foretells a US, under the Trump administration, that is more like Putin's Oligarchy in Russia than it is Reagan's shining city (beacon of democracy) on the hill.

I've also posted a link to the web site I frequently use to make sure I understand from which political viewpoint a particular media source is coming from.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...reagan-w512710

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/rolling-stone/
                        On Harbaugh's expectations for M football in 2015 (NFL NETWORK): We'd rather be about it than talk about it."

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/EWErickson/status/952569551450976257[/ame]

Comment

• fuckin' Trump
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• https://www.google.com/amp/amp.washi...nside-trump-t/

Fusion GPS, firm behind disputed Russia dossier, retracts its claim of FBI mole in Trump camp

Comment

• Dow up 40% since the election. $ 7.6 Trillion in added wealth to stockholders.

winning.

Comment

Working...
                                X