• Show
Clear All

• Stifle

Comment

• No
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
        I will say the republicans efforts to undermine any democratic norm in the search for power is concerning.
        says the side that weaponized US intelligence agencies against a political opponent during the run up to a presidential election*.

*allegedly

Comment

• If there is evidence of that, I'm all for sending folks to jail for it.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Good News.

The OIJ has found the missing five months of emails between Strozk and what's-her-name. Now Strange is going to be able to prove that this is much ado about nothing. Release them all asap before some Federal Judge enjoins the government from doing so.

Comment

• Opening a discussion here. What, if anything, should be done?

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Gosh, I've no idea. It sounds terrible, and may actually be? IMO it's clear though that what can be handled analog should be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                  Opening a discussion here. What, if anything, should be done?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1FE1DT
                  I can say this. Cyber Security was ramping up from the mid-80s to early 90s very significantly within DOD and NSA. I can't speak for the wider community of federal agencies.

What this means is that by the time that the degree of inspection that Russians may have been afforded by these companies became public, the software (code) for critical nodes had already been rewritten. There are some very sharp fellows involved today in the Government's Cyber Security Agencies and they were pretty damn good when I left military service in 1990.

Not worried and you aren't going to hear anyone involved in this sort of black-helicopter shit talk about it either.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• hack:

"...it's gonna take a lot of love...to change the way things are..."
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Don't look in my direction. We don't see eye to eye.

Comment

• xoxoxo
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Even Richard Nixon has got soul, Wiz.

Even. Richard Nixon. Has got it (soul).

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                            Good News.

The OIJ has found the missing five months of emails between Strozk and what's-her-name. Now Strange is going to be able to prove that this is much ado about nothing. Release them all asap before some Federal Judge enjoins the government from doing so.
                            I'm terrified about what this might reveal about the "secret society", yup

Geezer, would you acknowledge that at least SOME of the hype over this memo and the already-revealed texts is exaggerated? Or are you fully convinced that this is the greatest danger our democracy has ever faced?

If so many Republicans are convinced that the FBI and FISA represent enormous danger to the country, why did so many of the screamers and shouters vote to re-authorize it and, frankly, EXPAND its powers?

This is aimed more to Kapture than you but I'll also throw out there than both Jon Cornyn (R-TX) and Jim Lankford (R-OK) have put in their two cents and both think Nunes should send the memo to the DOJ first before releasing it. So are Richard Burr, Jeff Sessions, Stephen Boyd, Jim Lankford, and Jon Cornyn all part of the 'deep state' conspiracy to destroy Trump or what?

Comment

• This article is well worth a read and is a bit of a bombshell for the Dutch media right now. Got a lot to do with Russia spying and none to do with Trump. So hopefully even the cons here will give it the time of day.

Basically the Dutch spy service infiltrated a major Russian hacking group way back in 2014 and continuously provided the US with information about their activities trying (and succeeding) to infiltrate American govt agencies.

Comment

• "This is obviously very high level and sensitive information. It is part of Russia and its governemnt's support for Mr.Trump". "If it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer." -No Big

"God, being here makes me angry. Lots of highfalutin national security talk. Meanwhile we have our task ahead of us." -"Jaw Dropping"
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X