No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump officially come out in favor of an immigration bill that gives a path to citizenship to nearly 2M Dreamers

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/956671985181917185[/ame]

My main issue with the WH's proposal is that its limits on 'chain migration' would forbid the sponsorship of parents and adult children. They consider those 'extended family', which is sort of ridiculous.

I think the Wall is a colossally stupid waste of money but am okay with that if the DACA thing happens and they loosen up the family reunification rules some.

Comment

• No wall. When Mexico sends us a PO that clears, then we build it. If Mexico is going to pay for it, as Dear Leader Trump demands, then we'll start buying the materials with Mexico's first payment.

But I don't think they're in the mood to send Chump a check.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• None of it matters, dems will not meet half way on anything. They will not give Trump a wall, end to chain migration and lotto system for DACA, which will only highlight how unreasonable they are and that they are not interested in a path to citizenship for those 1.8 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
            ...What this means is that by the time that the degree of inspection that Russians may have been afforded by these companies became public, the software (code) for critical nodes had already been rewritten....
            I certainly hope you're right. I take issue with companies that would enable an adversary for the basest of reasons, money. Even good guys will miss something once in a while and I don't like the thought of our security being exploited because a company rolls over in order to gain access to the Russian market.

Its difficult to decompile a program and reverse engineer the source code. Make those bastards work for it. Let them spend treasure on the (hopefully fruitless) effort, that's less money available for other nefarious activities.
            Last edited by Ghengis Jon; January 25, 2018, 08:02 PM.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/S6EEBkbA5vs[/ame]
              Last edited by Kapture1; January 25, 2018, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• IMPEACH PRESIDENT CLINTON NOW!

Meanwhile reported by NY Times that Trump wanted to fire Mueller as far back as June of last year, but Don McGahn threatened to resign if he did.

Also, John Dowd says he's the one who decides if Trump sits down with Mueller or not...will Trump like his audacity? Nobody tells a Trump what to do, by Gawd!

Comment

• Republican Rep Patrick Meehan will not run for reelection due to sexual harassment allegations. His district is probably one of the most gerrymandered that the PA Supreme Court also recently rejected. Another bad omen for PA Republicans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    IMPEACH PRESIDENT CLINTON NOW!

Meanwhile reported by NY Times that Trump wanted to fire Mueller as far back as June of last year, but Don McGahn threatened to resign if he did.

Also, John Dowd says he's the one who decides if Trump sits down with Mueller or not...will Trump like his audacity? Nobody tells a Trump what to do, by Gawd!
                    Sure bring up that he was going to fire Mueller without mentioning the conflicts of interests. Since it's behind the paywall, i dont know if the Times mentioned them, but if they did it doesnt surprise me that you conveniently forget to list them.

New one in there that was previously unreported.

Comment

• This Sean Hannity clip is Kapture in a nutshell. Jesus, you couldn't find a better hour to encapsulate Fox News if you tried.

9:15 PM: This story is bullshit. Are you gonna believe the NY Times? I've checked my sources! President is too smart to do this

9:55 PM: So Fox News' own Ed Henry confirms the NY Times report is true. But so what? President Trump had every right to fire Mueller and should be praised for trying to do so. There's no time for this crap. Hey here's a nice clip of a high speed chase from...uh...Phoenix

[ame]https://twitter.com/RiegerReport/status/956727944893919237[/ame]

Comment

• I can wait until they get Strozk up on the Hill and grill his ass.

Comment

This Sean Hannity clip is Kapture in a nutshell. Jesus, you couldn't find a better hour to encapsulate Fox News if you tried.

9:15 PM: This story is bullshit. Are you gonna believe the NY Times? I've checked my sources! President is too smart to do this

9:55 PM: So Fox News' own Ed Henry confirms the NY Times report is true. But so what? President Trump had every right to fire Mueller and should be praised for trying to do so. There's no time for this crap. Hey here's a nice clip of a high speed chase from...uh...Phoenix

https://twitter.com/RiegerReport/sta...27944893919237
                          Ill start the list for you...

Mr. Mueller had been interviewed to return as the F.B.I. director the day before he was appointed special counsel in May.

Comment

• LMAO...tell me more about how Mueller had a grudge against Trump because of golf course fees...

Comment

LMAO...tell me more about how Mueller had a grudge against Trump because of golf course fees...
                              Mueller had most recently worked for the law firm that previously represented the president?s son-in-law, Jared Kushner.

Comment

• And yes, Mueller had a dispute over dues after resigning his golf membership at Trump national in 2011

You do understand what constitutes a conflict of interest?

Comment

Working...
                                X