No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard to say one is honoring the constitution when a growing % want to practice Sharia Law in America.

Comment

• O'shaddup
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        The Irish were and are filthy poltroons. They were the scourge of Europe after civilization visited and unfortunately let some of the animals off the Island of Dr. O'Moreau.
        Shaddup, self-loather. You sleep with a copy of Angela's Ashes on your nightstand and a U2 poster taped to your ceiling.

Comment

• AA is correct about the potato grabbers. DSL is correct about AA. As a man practiced in the ancient art of hotel reception, DSL is quite adept and identifying and mocking heritage. Cayuga JC trains them up.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• In fairness, I only transferred in after sophomore year at Onondaga Tech where I majored in Table-Setting.

BTW, no one cares, but two years ago the Hotel School was taken over by the Business School. It was a controversial move. Much like the skirt-wearing cousins of the Irish suffered under the hammer of Longshanks, so too do the Hotelies now suffer under the cruel abuses of a foreign power.

BTW x 2, no one cares, but I think a prof of mine told a Hotelie/Table-Setting joke my first week of freshman year.

Comment

• Seemless Longshanks reference coupled with apt description of peat-eating, poop-burning pseudo-primates. Your time in the urbane Reynoldsburg has really polished the jaggedly rough edges of Admiral King.

Wildcat would be so impressed that her little jrg98 has come so far and so near consistent coherence.

Comment

• Yes, I still miss Wildcat00..

Also, "Angela's Ashes" captures the Irish essence fairly well - impoverished, self-loathing drunkards - although, it is a bit too cheery. A veritable potato-people rom-com.

I remember when jrg98 was selling shoes.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• jrg98 = Al Bundy?
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• thing that kills me besides watching ku/ksu basketball is the furor over trump getting something from the house intelligence committee that supports his side of the story

for week after week month after month since before election day all we have seen is an onslaught of accusations, leaks and fake news discussed ad nauseoum by hundreds of media outlets including 5 major media television outlets and DSL that he obstructed he colluded he lied he's a racist he's gonna be impeached he's a crook he's mentally unstable he's a dictator and on and on and on and on basically trying to wreck his presidency in the eyes of the american people except his base

he finally gets a document supporting what he's been saying all along authored by the house intelligence committee and the media idiots expect him to stifle it

really

wtf do you expect him to do after basically being called a traitor for the last year

Comment

• Nunes all but admitted that aides to Putin's cock holster collaborated in the drafting of the memo. The memo is an attempt to subvert the credibility of the FBI in order to undermine the investigation / results of the special counsel. Much like yellow cake WMDs, cherry picked intel is being used to provide a false narrative that is approved by the POSOTUS. This is a very dangerous gamble. They are counting on the general population to be drooling idiots like Kapture1 and blindly believe whatever Dear Leader spews. To be fair, it could also just be disinformation to appease the base. But releasing a hallucinatory 'poor, martyred President' memo could open the door to some serious derision and mocking, beyond the late night tv set. It risks undermining the credibility of Congressional activities. (Easy target for jokes but you know what I mean.) Each episode like this knocks a little chip off what little credibility Chump has left.

What is really scary is that the democratically elected leader of a democratic republic is actively attempting to undermine institutions (FBI & DOJ) that are part of the supporting foundation of this democracy. Sure, there are Trump deep throaters that say the FBI/DOJ has no credibility, but fortunately they are limited to the delusional fringe of Chump's base.

It is this attempt to destroy our democratic system from within that makes me want to see Chump removed from office. Putin is reaching out and patting his cock holster on the head and saying "Good boy. I couldn't do better myself."

Bring on the memo! I like comedy fiction!
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• The DOJ and FBI are part of the supporting foundation of this democracy? Currently they're part of our huge administrative/executive state. And, to be sure, they are of more value than a number of the utterly useless agencies we have that are increasingly used to implement the whims of the Executive.

But, somehow we survived for a long time without a Justice Department and even loner time without the FBI. And surely we'll survive whatever "tarnishment" comes of those groups.

I personally like how Progs oscillate between DESTROY OUR INSTITUTIONS!!! and BRING IT ON!!!!

Meanwhile, an entirely #Prog Film is nominated for Best fucking Picture for telling the story of heroic newsmen who published classified information to subvert the credibility of our entire government.

Comment

• Today should be interesting

pops popcorn
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Meh. The Nunes Memo will be boring.

Comment

• "for week after week month after month since before election day all we have seen is an onslaught of accusations, leaks and fake news discussed ad nauseoum by hundreds of media outlets including 5 major media television outlets and DSL that he obstructed he colluded he lied he's a racist he's gonna be impeached he's a crook he's mentally unstable he's a dictator and on and on and on and on basically trying to wreck his presidency in the eyes of the american people except his base"

Truthful accusations for sure

Comment

• the post Is a good movie

Comment

Working...
                                X