No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of the Supremes: they are hopefully going to end the mandated "fair share - defacto union membership - whether you like it or not" horsehit.

Conservative justices could overrule a 40-year-old decision allowing states to compel union fee payments. But all eyes are on Justice Neil Gorsuch, who was uncharacteristically silent in court Monday.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I think the Viet Cong and the Afghanis have proven that an armed citizenry would be quickly overwhelmed by a much better armed military....

Wait a minute....
      Fortunately, the Treasonous Conquered People were not as successful. But, they might have been had they fought a more tactically guerilla war. Certainly they stood a better chance doing that than the head-on battle of societies that was only going to have one outcome. I'd also like to note that soda is the only way to make bourbon palatable, Frank's is the only hot sauce worth purchasing and that Kirby Holcutt is a shameless Slive Stooge.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Speaking of the Supremes: they are hopefully going to end the mandated "fair share - defacto union membership - whether you like it or not" horsehit.
        I know. Another win for PDJT. And for FDR, for that matter. And for me, as it boils DSL's laborist blood.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Fortunately, the Treasonous Conquered People were not as successful. But, they might have been had they fought a more tactically guerilla war. Certainly they stood a better chance doing that than the head-on battle of societies that was only going to have one outcome. I'd also like to note that soda is the only way to make bourbon palatable, Frank's is the only hot sauce worth purchasing and that Kirby Holcutt is a shameless Slive Stooge.

If the South had fought a guerrilla war, the Northern Warmonger Invaders of a Sovereign Nation would have sued for peace at the start of a 1862. There were a number who wanted to do so anyway. The poisoning of Nothern wells and public buildings being burned would have accelerated that movement.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Also, lmao at the bourbon, Frank's, and Holcutt line...

Comment

• Eh. The problem with guerilla war is that you cede so much land. The United States would have occupied the Treasonous Colonies. It's possible that more forays like Morgan's Raid and such would have done some damage to the US psyche. But, shit, man, they were trotting out one Ron Zook general after another to match wits with The Nick and Bill Belichek, so they were experiencing plenty of doubt. The problem is that the Treasonous State had, in effect, the Cleveland Browns Front Office and the Padres resources. The US had the Stillers Front Office and Yankee resources. Once they finally got some Ohio folks all up in that shit, the party was over.

Comment

• You take 100 squads with 5 men each in it and send them all to different areas of the north - or one-half of one percent. The rest of the army (the 99.5%) fights defensily and conventionally.

Comment

• The Mighty United States would cower at such trifling shenanigans no more than The Nick does at a flea flicker from Mercer.

Comment

• The doves had already lost their taste for war - and that started early. We all know the legend of the shocked picnickers at 1st Manassas.

Comment

• I'm sorry, but you're wrong. I have spoken with Dr. Strangelove on the matter. He went to Cornell. He has declared your argument vapid, offensive and deliberately vulgar. He also voiced longstanding grudges against your hygiene and compliance with basic societal norms.

Case closed.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        I think the Viet Cong and the Afghanis have proven that an armed citizenry would be quickly overwhelmed by a much better armed military....

Wait a minute....
                        Sending troops two towns over similar to foreign three canopied jungles/one of the more mountainous regions in the world.

Most men who have active militias are the very definition of cucks. Couldn't hack it in actual service, inflate their dd214s, dwell on how they were wronged, then assemble some shitcan group of locals under the guise of liberty just to live out their dreams of heroism or courage. Malheur refuge is a good example of how well planned/executed a platoon of doofuses can accomplish almost nothing w/ almost all variables in their favor. That being said, despite their ineptitude and laughable failure, they certainly started off doing more than posting memes to an NFL team website and portraying it as some kind of activism.

Comment

• Talent,

Did you see that link I posted on Cornell yesterday. The Landgrant Scourge of Ithaca is now the Columbia Pacific of the Faux Ivies.

Comment

• Also, I am interested in revisiting the union/Sp. Ct stuff with DSL, but I am nostalgic. I know we have discussed that over three different forums the last 15 years.
                            Last edited by AlabamAlum; February 27, 2018, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by millenwasmyfavorite View Post
                              Sending troops two towns over similar to foreign three canopied jungles/one of the more mountainous regions in the world.

Most men who have active militias are the very definition of cucks. Couldn't hack it in actual service, inflate their dd214s, dwell on how they were wronged, then assemble some shitcan group of locals under the guise of liberty just to live out their dreams of heroism or courage. Malheur refuge is a good example of how well planned/executed a platoon of doofuses can accomplish almost nothing w/ almost all variables in their favor. That being said, despite their ineptitude and laughable failure, they certainly started off doing more than posting memes to an NFL team website and portraying it as some kind of activism.
                              willing to bet a fair number of military members would refuse to follow an unconstitutional order. Like for example, if Trump turned out to be the orange Hitler the left is always saying he is, and he ordered the round up of all gays, Mexican Americans and American Muslims, I am willing to bet the majority of military members would defect. And if that were to happen, not only do you have an armed populous that vastly outnumbers the full active duty military personal, you also have military defectors that subtract from the military numbers and add to the numbers of the militia.

cuck.

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/hkXHsK4AQPs[/ame]
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X