No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the multiverse exists, there must be a universe where Talent isn't a mindless jabroni.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Probably not. But there’s probably one where the CFP isn’t run by the dark hand of Slive.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Slive is retired. Cancer. Hear he's in remission, though.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Saban won’t lay hands on him, huh?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
              Saban won?t lay hands on him, huh?
              Close. Saban's tears cure cancer. It's just too bad that Saban has never cried.

Comment

• Chump's puppet master was no plans to respond to the indictment of 13 Russians, says he can't respond to Mueller charges 'if they do not violate Russian laws'. Putin appears to be telling his cock holster he won't cooperate...for now.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Why on earth would any Russian voluntarily come to the US and turn himself in?
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Trump now vowing to slap steep tariffs on European cars if they carry out the retaliatory tariffs on Harley-Davidson, Kentucky bourbon, etc.

Comment

• Art of the Threat, I bet. Will climb back, as he has on many of these threats previously. He thinks running an economy is the same as closing a real-estate deal and that pretending he's about to walk is going to pay off.

Comment

• A chilling story worth a read .......

“My plan,” wrote Jesse Osborne, who had turned 14 three weeks earlier, “is shooting my dad getting his keys getting in his truck, driving to the elementary school 4 mins away, once there gear up, shoot out the bottom school class room windows, enter the building, shoot the first class which will be the 2d grade, grab teachers keys so I don’t have to hasle to get through any doors.”

He had been researching other school shooters for months and, determined to outdo them, learned exactly how many people they’d murdered: 13 at Columbine High; 26 at Sandy Hook Elementary; 32 at Virginia Tech.

“I think ill probably most likely kill around 50 or 60,” Jesse declared. “If I get lucky maybe 150.”

Interestingly, on the day of his elementary attack where he killed his father, a six year old first grader at the school and wounded two others before his hand-gun jammed and he was pinned down by a firefighter at the scene, he coveted his Dad's Mini-14 a weapon we've talked about here that he apparently didn't get a hold of.

Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; March 4, 2018, 08:01 AM.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Trump's afternoon fundraiser at Mar a Lago was closed to the media. Audio of it was leaked, however...I guess the only noteworthy comment was that he (jokingly?) praised Xi Jinping for seizing power for life.

Comment

• Roger Bannister, once the fastest man on earth, has died at age 88

Sir Roger Bannister, the first person to run a mile in under four minutes, dies at the age of 88.

Comment

• Sub 4 is hauling

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X