Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• The Sam Nunberg drama this afternoon was bonkers. Random comments:

* Nunberg was an advisor on Trump's campaign but briefly. He was twice fired by Trump. He and Trump now can't stand each other
      * Nunberg claims he's been subpoenaed to appear before Mueller on friday and provide all sorts of docs. He's provided a copy of the instructions but I can't vouch for it's legitimacy.
      * Nunberg says he'll tell Mueller to go to hell and refuse to comply. Implies he doesn't give a damn about Trump but won't give Mueller his emails with Roger Stone and Steve Bannon. Willing to go to jail
      * Dude gave three interviews on MSNBC and CNN in the span of an hour. Extremely bizarre interviews where he asked legal advice from his hosts.
      * He accused Carter Page of 'of course' colluding with Russia
      * He's also spoken with the Mueller people once. He said he got the sense that Trump was the ultimate target and that Mueller already had something on him.
      * Nunberg is a proven liar and is a thoroughly unpleasant person (his menotr is Roger Stone after all). But his media blitz today was truly bizarre

Comment

• Nunberg's meltdown continues. Just gave an interview to a local news channel in NYC.

This is a former Trump advisor, folks. Only the best. Only the best.

[ame]https://twitter.com/AndrewKirell/status/970792130464681984[/ame]

Comment

• Nunberg willing to go to jail? Fine.

Sam, meet Pummel, your seven foot cellmate. He wants to know if you want to be his wife or just his bitch.
          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Dude is still doing interviews, at least one an hour, since early afternoon, all to say F U Robert Mueller. And to confess his love for Roger Stone.
            Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; March 5, 2018, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• Accomplished young people Javanka told their good buddy Geraldo about all the rats and vipers they're forced to work with at the White House and he'll reveal all tonight on Hannity!!! That ought to go over real well with the rest of the WH staff.

The Clownshow never ends.

[ame]https://twitter.com/GeraldoRivera/status/970805054126125056[/ame]

Comment

• "Hey its me Geraldo! Now people will remember me for at least an hour!"

Comment

• Nunberg has been rambling for an uncomfortable 40 minutes on CNN. He just announced he's on anti-depressants.

Comment

• I just added Nunberg to my dead pool. He is a shoe-in for a suicide or "tragic accident".
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Or the M football coaching gig.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Or the M football coaching gig.
                        I hear he's looking at Barwis as strength coach

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          I just added Nunberg to my dead pool. He is a shoe-in for a suicide or "tragic accident".
                          I missed it live but on replay after like 35 minutes of his rambling, Erin Burnett said she smelled alcohol on his breath. That's when he announced he's taking meds. Interview ended quickly after that. Dude was on tv/radio for almost 6 hours straight

Comment

• Has this site been periodically lagging for others? Because it sure has for me.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• All right before you watch the fight - who do you got Mike Tyson or Steven Seagal?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8n3DpzK7E4"]Mike Tyson Vs Steven Seagal: China Salesman 2018 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Geraldo has nice dentures. Wonder if he found them in Al Capone's vault.
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X