No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, I feel like we're off course here. This was setting up to be a very nice Blame the Canadipeople day.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Talent,

DSL is a petty brigand who spent his formative years wandering aimlessly around ersatz 1970's East German architecture and drinking water from a polluted lake before stumbling into a faux-Ivy classroom to "get him some learnin'" on bellhoppery and whether a 300-lb woman can pull off a stiletto from Payless Shoes.

I would appreciate it if you not mention him again.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Just when I think you can get any dumber you do something like this....AND TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF!
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• this is where we need the wizard of wiz to utter quick agreeable 1 word blogs or in this case a capitalized acronym or 2 to cease and desist this yammering of which is better--dumpsville OH or dumpsville AL

Comment

• Wiz here is like the fat chick in the group of skinny girls - he makes all of us look better just by providing an obvious contrast. We need him back soon.

Comment

• The Big Lebowski was released on this day in 1998

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                The Big Lebowski was released on this day in 1998
                never seen it.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                    never seen it.
                    Shocking

Comment

• never seen it.
                      Do you realize this thread is dedicated to the movie? Half the posts here are related to the movie, this thread would not exist with out The Big Lebowski .

Comment

• 1682 PAGES OF TENUOUS REFERENCES FROM SHABBOS TO THE FUCKING EAGLES YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT IT WOULDN'T

Comment

• North Korea is willing to talk to the United States about giving up its nuclear weapons, South Korea said Tuesday, in a remarkable development that followed unprecedented meetings in Pyongyang.

I sincerely hope that its true, NoKo willing to talk about giving up nukes. But as far as telling the truth, keeping his word, and recognition of reality, Kim has the same level of credibility as Chump. Negative number on a scale of 1 to 10.
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                            https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/06/a...ntl/index.html

I sincerely hope that its true, NoKo willing to talk about giving up nukes. But as far as telling the truth, keeping his word, and recognition of reality, Kim has the same level of credibility as Chump. Negative number on a scale of 1 to 10.
                            Too late.

The mere mention of this negotiation as an NK concession to THE DON has already been bagged as the last grain to tilt this administration into a supposed net positive.

Comment

• Bezos tops the Forbes richest list at $112 BILLION. Why not give every American a million dollars and wipe out poverty in a day? Oh I know, he couldn't scrape by on a couple of billion dollars.

Last edited by Ghengis Jon; March 6, 2018, 06:05 PM.
                              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Giving every American a million dollars would cripple the country.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X