No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like ribeye more than a strip. Rare or medium rare. A nice red or a hearty beer, please. I like broccoli or asparagus as my side.

And I will say this: Mid-tier strakhouse, Longhorn's, has a better ribeye than upscale chains like Ruth's Chris and Fleming's.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ribeyes are the best cut and it's not close.

Tough to beat a 3lb tri tip roast on the grill tho.

And asparagus>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other side.

Comment

• Ribeye is the best with the deckle the best part of that cut. Green vegetables have no place in a steak conversation.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I agree with everything that has been said in the past three posts, save for the troubling notion that this is a "conversation".

Comment

• It beats the politics convos, hack. At least with ribeyes, we can achieve a consensus.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ribeyes are the best, no doubt. Medium well. Rare is cannibals and for those that lack culinary refinement or the skill set to properly cook without burning.

Stuffed twice baked potatoes with excessive bacon and Pinconning cheese is my preferred side.
              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                It beats the politics convos, hack. At least with ribeyes, we can achieve a consensus.
                Doubt it. Geezer and Krapture's fav is no doubt top sirloin, well done, butterflied. With creamed corn as a side. Book it.

Comment

• Medium well.
                  I've had some serious disagreements with Jon in the past, but this is really unforgiveable. I have no idea how to even talk to people like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                    Ribeyes are the best, no doubt. Medium well. Rare is cannibals and for those that lack culinary refinement or the skill set to properly cook without burning.

Stuffed twice baked potatoes with excessive bacon and Pinconning cheese is my preferred side.
                    Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    I've had some serious disagreements with Jon in the past, but this is really unforgiveable. I have no idea how to even talk to people like this.
                    Good Lord, man. Medium well?

Anything beyond medium rare (and even that is overcooked) is an abomination and a crime against humanity.

Maybe we can get Mike Pence to pray this abnormality away
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It's times like this that I envy Putin's ability to gulag the fuck out of dissenters, deviants, idiots and psychotics -- all of whom prefer ribeyes grossly overcooked. We should round up these miscreants post haste and ship them off to Montgomery for permanent detention.

Comment

• Not a fan of Ribeyes really. Much prefer a Strip or Filet.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• For iam416 only. Snowflakes, do not open:

Legacy Research Group is one of the largest independent publishing companies in the world, with two million readers in over 140 countries.
                          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Medium well? MEDIUM WELL??

Dear lord....

Comment

• Oh gosh, this could get ugly. I might need to interject with a distraction.

Comment

• Gulags, AA. Gulags. There is no place in proper society for that bullshit.

Rocky:

Thanks for the link.

Comment

Working...
                                X