Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    Wait, According to Sarah "Queen of Bullshit Mountain" Sanders, The Orange Monkey won't meet with NK unless they make concrete concessions first?

Hasn't that been the policy for about 50 years?

In other words, Trump is an idiot and nothing has changed
    They have walked back "I'd love to meet Kim Jong Un unconditionally sometime before May", that's for sure.

BTW, haven't seen it mentioned yet, but Kim Jong-il invited Clinton to Pyongyang for direct talks back in 2000. Clinton ultimately turned him down.

Comment

• It would warm the cockles of my heart if you would stfu

since wiz is not here

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
        It would warm the cockles of my heart if you would stfu

since wiz is not here

hello...and stfu

Comment

• shaddup

ok that enough from me

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            I was comparing Talent's love for process over outcomes to Bill Lumbergh's assigning more importance to the cover sheet than the contents of the report. You see, in the moving picture, Peter's boss doesn't care that he sent out a fine TPS report. The cover sheet is what matters.

I hope this attempt at explaining my "joke" warms the cockles of your heart.

Ahh. I didn't know that Talent had an undo love for processes. I missed that piece of the puzzle.

As to your explanation warming my cockles, it was honest confusion. So I asked a follow-up for you to clarify. This thread is apparently so jaded and passive aggressive that everyone assumes that all interrogatories are of similar vein.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• stfu

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                stfu
                thirded

Comment

• No rules just right!
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Talent hides a copy under his mattress

Comment

• In addition to my fondness for following rules, I also think English means what it says!

No rules, just right!!
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Trump doesn't need hookers for the #GentryProgs to lose their minds, it's been a normal daily occurance since Nov 2016.

Comment

Wait, According to Sarah "Queen of Bullshit Mountain" Sanders, The Orange Monkey won't meet with NK unless they make concrete concessions first?

Hasn't that been the policy for about 50 years?

In other words, Trump is an idiot and nothing has changed
                          Did Iran make any concessions beforehand? I ask because i know what Ben Rhodes said. I also know that Ben Rhodes is full of shit on a 24/7 basis.

Comment

• What does that have to do with Trump running his mouth about NK and his staff having to walk it back (again)?
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

What does that have to do with Trump running his mouth about NK and his staff having to walk it back (again)?
                              You were taking about standard protocol for the last 50 years. I am pointing out that you have selective standards.

N Korea offered to halt nuclear and ICBM testing, that is the concession. If next week they start lobbing more rockets then fuck them. In return the sanctions remain and we continue our exercizes with S Korea. So no one ran their mouth and no one is walking back shit.

Comment

• Haha. He did and they are.

President Donald Trump will not meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un unless North Korea takes "concrete and verifiable actions" toward denuclearization, White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said Friday.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X