Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• *yawn*
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That reminds me.

Talent I know you had previously raised a concern about how to deal with transgendered folks in the sports arena. Boston Marathon just announced that runners would have to qualify under the same gender as they are running Boston (I.e. you have to be registered female in the qualifying race to use female qualifying standards) and that the gender on your license had to match the gender you race under.

I thought that presented a nice balance. If you are serious enough to change your license to match your gender identity, it should weed out any jabronis. What do you think?
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• whoa, I thought gender was non-binary. Bigots.

Comment

• Boys have a penis...girls have a vagina...and so do liberal boys...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              Boys have a penis
              How would you know?

Comment

• I think it’s ridiculous, SLF. But, I’m sure we’ll eventually see a man crush the women’s record because, you know, men and women are different.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                  How would you know?
                  Good point. But I do see your vaginal pain in here on a daily basis
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    Good point. But I do see your vaginal pain in here on a daily basis
                    Expert on that are you?
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Michael Cohen made it a practice to often record phone conversations. Trump aides now worry these recordings are in the hands of the Feds

Comment

• While the WaPo prints orgasmic articles about what could have been found during the 5:30 am unannounced break in and search of Cohen's apartment, office, and hotel room, might someone here consider the harm to civil liberties and rule of law that such a statist move represents? Talent? I haven't seen you say a word about what this portends.

During my rather long lifetime, everyone has said that you cannot cross the FBI or the CIA or they will ensure your destruction. Now it is happening. Do we really want an FBI Director to have such power as J Edgar Hoover or James Comey has exercised?

Stan, what do you think about the Government taking the attorney-client privileged material, during a raid? C'mon man, you cannot believe this is in any way just unless someone is trying to find the location of a nuclear device or something extraordinary.

Comment

• Yes, we all should shudder knowing that Michael Cohen is the first lawyer in the history of the United States to ever have a search warrant executed against him. Civil liberties are dead. No freedom exists. There is no crime that isn't protected by attorney-client privilege.

BTW, unimportant note, Cohen himself said the FBI agents were polite and courteous. Geezer and other hyperpartisan hacks like Hannity love to pretend that a SWAT tam was sent to his door to kick it in without warning.

Comment

• Hey Geezer, give us specifics as to why the warrant agaisnt Cohen is totally unjustified,. Since you've read it and all and are very knowledgeable about it and totally aren't just relying on Mark Levin talk radio and FoxNews talking points.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/984571569107357697[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                                While the WaPo prints orgasmic articles about what could have been found during the 5:30 am unannounced break in and search of Cohen's apartment, office, and hotel room, might someone here consider the harm to civil liberties and rule of law that such a statist move represents? Talent? I haven't seen you say a word about what this portends.

During my rather long lifetime, everyone has said that you cannot cross the FBI or the CIA or they will ensure your destruction. Now it is happening. Do we really want an FBI Director to have such power as J Edgar Hoover or James Comey has exercised?

Stan, what do you think about the Government taking the attorney-client privileged material, during a raid? C'mon man, you cannot believe this is in any way just unless someone is trying to find the location of a nuclear device or something extraordinary.
                                Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X