Announcement

Collapse

FORUM POSTING RULES - Read before posting

Forum Rules.

(1) The guiding principle for posting in this forum is moderate yourselves.

(2) Don't write a post that attacks, impugns or denigrates another poster's character. There's an obvious difference between the language of humor and hateful, debased language. Know the difference and post accordingly.

(3) This is a Michigan sports forum. The forum welcomes posts from M's sports rivals. Talking smack, posting sass is what college sports rivalries are all about. Rules (1) and (2) above apply. If you don't want to view the posts of a rival talking smack or sassing, use the ignore feature in User Controls.

(4) This forum is about sharing thoughts, ideas and viewpoints about all sports, any number of subjects and issues, learning stuff from other posters and having fun. There are threads by subject matter within the forum for doing this. Keep the threads on point.

NB: The rules above are not intended to build a case to ban a poster. There are consequences for rule breaking as specified below. That's as far as it should go. Only the most egregious and persistent rule breaking would cause the moderators to consider a ban.

Due Process.

(1) The forum has 6 moderators. Jeff Buchanan, Jon, JD, Hannibal, Oracle, Entropy. None of them want to moderate adult posters who should know better. There may be posts that break the rules.

(2) Posters who, at the sole discretion of a moderator, break a rule will be given a warning post that will site one of the rules listed above as the reason for the deletion.

(3) If the rule breaking behavior continues, a moderator can remove an offending post and any ensuing post that whines about that action. If a moderator removes a post(s) the reason for the removal(s) will be posted with the removal notice that appears in the thread. This should be the end of it. Man up, take responsibility for breaking the rules. The forum moves on. If not, see below.

(4) A poster who has had a warning or a post(s) removed can certify a question by PM to any moderator about that action. Do not complain about the action or attempt to make your case in the forum/threads. Moderators shall do their best to address the question within 72h. At the end of 72h the majority opinion of the moderators responding will be the answer.

(5) Banning a poster for egregious and repeated rule breaking requires a unanimous vote to ban from all 6 moderators. We don't anticipate this will ever happen.
See more
See less

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    A lot of sense being spoken. Hanni should post more often.

A bit of a comic break, the New Yorker took the time to publish this screed against Chick-fil-A: https://www.newyorker.com/culture/an...social_twitter

I think my favorite take is the one on the advertising. I couldn't spoof a #GentryProg any better if I tried.

Comment

• RAD in full swing...

Rage Against the Donald continues...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/charliespiering/status/985890045554020352[/ame]

Comment

• So, where do we stand in the Decapitate The Wizard plan? Please tell me it's at least been reported out of committee.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• judging by his posts I think that occurred a long time ago. he's been neutered dpown to incoherent gibberish and multiple 3 and 4 letter acronyms

funny how lynch all of a sudden shows up right before comeys book comes now the two seem to be trying to come up with the same story and failing

Comment

• I assumed Hillary was going to win so that influenced my email investigation

lynch wanted me to call it a matter -- and not an investigation

I wrote my conclusion of the email investigation before I interviewed Hillary

trump should just shut up and let lynch and comey hang themselves

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                I assumed Hillary was going to win so that influenced my email investigation

lynch wanted me to call it a matter -- and not an investigation

I wrote my conclusion of the email investigation before I interviewed Hillary

trump should just shut up and let lynch and comey hang themselves
                he should offer immunity to the first one who talks and Guantanamo for the other.

Did you see Lynch's statement she released just before the interview aired?

Comment

• I did

the best part of that statement was groveling over laura jarrett

Comment

• So, my chess post gets ignored??

HOW DARE YOU!
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• yeah

that's too bad

Comment

• LMAO at Cohen's third mystery client. Of course it could only be HIM

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Oof, Cohen stories keep dropping. Mueller supposedly has proof Cohen went to Prague in late summer 2016 despite his fervent denials

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/poli...208870264.html
                          http://dailycaller.com/2018/04/16/mi...rague-meeting/

Comment

• Putin's evil grand plan to destroy the United States and take over the world involves making sure that the United States retains the second amendment. I can't think of an American political issue that is more beneficial to Russia's interests than ensuring that we have an armed citizenry.

Comment

• she said, asserting that McClatchy and DSL are “the only ones who bit.”

Comment

• and just to be fair and balanced

:
                                Michael Cohen has never represented me in any matter. I never retained him, received an invoice, or paid legal fees. I have occasionally had brief discussions with him about legal questions about which I wanted his input and perspective.
                                — Sean Hannity (@seanhannity) April 16, 2018

I assumed those conversations were confidential, but to be absolutely clear they never involved any matter between me and a third-party.

In response to some wild speculation, let me make clear that I did not ask Michael Cohen to bring this proceeding on my behalf, I have no personal interest in this proceeding, and, in fact, asked that my de minimis discussions with Michael Cohen,

which dealt almost exclusively about real estate, not be made a part of this proceeding.

Comment

Working...
                                X