Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• *yawn*
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Abnegation is a nice word, though. Doesn't get a lot of play. I approve.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Isn't putting self before it showing that he he really doesn't know how to use the word, though?

He probably uses irregardless, too.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            Isn't putting self before it showing that he he really doesn't know how to use the word, though?

He probably uses irregardless, too.
            abnegating, so no.

Comment

• As does Krapture1

Comment

• such a weak grip on the English language. Must be all that soy.

Comment

• *yawn*

Comment

• being sleepy all the time is also a sign of low T. Have you had your blood work done lately?

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• CGVT- Sounds like you need to stimulate your mind with the incredible power of BRAIN FORCE capsules!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a1o0sWjjmo"]Brain Force - INFOWARS Product - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Reeeeeeeeee!

Haha

Comment

• whatever you need to do to raise those T levels. I suggest lay off the soy, but perhaps BrainForce would work.

Comment

• You sure are concerned about people's masculinity.

I wonder what's up with that?

Comment

• Ronny Jackson's confirmation hearing has been postponed as a number of accusations against him have popped up. I thought it might be more sexual harassment but CBS is reporting that Republicans and Democrats on the VA Committee have received accusations of excessive drinking on the job and improper dispensing of meds from current/former co-workers and subordinates.

There was already a lot of question over whether he was qualified to oversee a huge bureaucracy, having never held a management position in his life...now he's got these personal allegations going against him too.

R's and D's on the Committee both apparently saying (off the record) that the White House did a lousy job vetting Jackson. I'm not sure that's entirely fair since they probably had no time. Trump made his choice and that was that.

Comment

Working...
                                X