No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and to top it off, in at least two instances that Stormy's lawyer mentioned were the wrong Michael Cohen and had nothing to do with any of this hahahaaaa

Comment

• This one makes me wonder. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks currently residing in Gitmo, has stated he wants to share 6 paragraphs of information about Gina Haspel, nominee for CIA director, at her confirmation hearing.

How the hell does he know there are CIA director hearings in the Senate going on? How does he know that Gina Haspel is the nominee? Instead of being allowed to watch Fox News, why isn't he rotting isolated in some disease ridden dungeon?

Khalid Sheikh Mohammed asks to submit information as Gina Haspel faces her confirmation hearing.

Shining example of Trump coddling terrorists.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
        i didn't say they were fake, I said they don't matter.

they might matter for Cohen, but nobody gives a shit about Cohen.
        I think you are mistaken Kapture. There are plenty of people who absolutely care about what kind of picture this paints of DJT's business dealings AFTER it was clear he was going to run for the Presidency.

I'm on record, as are most posters here, that the Mueller investigation is unlikely to find evidence of "collusion." Even if there are suggestions of it, that alone is not going to form the basis for Mueller to proceed with a prosecution.

Frankly, it's my view that there is nothing illegal, at least of what we know so far, with what Novartis, ATT and the rest did. Business as usual in Washington.

But, I remain astounded that Trump supporters are routinely dismissive of the continuous stream of more and more factually based indicators that DJT is an unsavory character, without a lick of integrity, unfit to serve as America's chief executive.

The best wrong doers that ultimately get held accountable and brought to justice will almost always have a perfect track record of distancing themselves from unlawful activities. They do this by placing people who will deny that the boss ever gave them orders to do this or that, illegal or not, between themselves and authorities.

It's just a matter of time.

Ticktock.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I dont care about his moral failings. I dont care how he ran his businesses. I dont care who he slept with 10 years ago. I am judging president Donald Trump on his presidential record, and it's pretty outstanding.

Comment

• That certainly doesn't say much about your judgement. Analogous to bragging about having a low IQ.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The three Americans released by North Korea on Wednesday issued a statement thanking the U.S. government, President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo for securing their release.

“We would like to express our deep appreciation to the United States government, President Trump, Secretary Pompeo, and the people of the United States for bringing us home,” the three said in a statement released by the State Department.

“We thank God, and all our families and friends who prayed for us and for our return. God Bless America, the greatest nation in the world.”

Comment

• I think Cohen is highly exposed for tax fraud, money laundering and wire fraud. My yearly class on money laundering gives that insight. Michael Cohen definitely fits the profile to file SAR reports.

Buchanan says it looks like business as usual in Washington. That may be, but generally these politicians in Washington are much more careful about pay to play. I don't think you can assume there was much nuance in this. These guys aren't that bright.
                Last edited by froot loops; May 10, 2018, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• GD Kornelle students:

A Cornell University senior delivered her honors thesis after stripping down to her bra and underwear in front of her teacher and classmates -- at least two dozen of whom also undressed -- in a bid to "stand against oppressive beliefs and discrimination," Campus Reform reported Tuesday.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    Heh. I'm shocked you got to that before Talent could

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                      I dont care about his moral failings. I dont care how he ran his businesses. I dont care who he slept with 10 years ago. I am judging president Donald Trump on his presidential record, and it's pretty outstanding.
                      JAJAjajajajaajaj

Comment

• Froot!!!!
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo...with%20ROI.pdf

Second paragraph

we will issue our report in May

May is here

time for some more heads to roll besides mccabes

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                            https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo...with%20ROI.pdf

Second paragraph

we will issue our report in May

May is here

time for some more heads to roll besides mccabes
                            I hear the report will not be kind to Comey

Comment

• The big mistake Cohen made was not to form a foundation to receive the money from AT+T and Novartis. THEN the Dems would think he farts rainbows and shits unicorns. I wonder how much he gets for speeches?

Seriously, I believe the two companies' rationale. They both had opposed Trump with their political donations, and they certainly didn't think he would get elected. When he was elected, they wanted insight into his thinking and wanted to line the palm of his attorney. Novartis signed a $ 100,000/mo deal for a year, met with Cohen once, and paid the full contract even though Cohen didn't deliver anything that he promised. AT+T paid $ 200,000 in four equal payments. For this, the AT+T merger with Time Warner was opposed in court by the Trump DOJ. DSL, you should understand that pay-to-play involves payment after the politician delivers. Lobbying involves payment to a lobbyist before the politician delivers. Cohen's behavior was legal. Hillary's was not. One is a charlatan and one is a criminal.

DSL: do you have a link that says Cohen was a VP of the Trump Organization with operational control or input. Or was he a VP of several of the 500 or so Trump entities?

And, regarding Cohen being a graduate of Cooley Law, he passed the New York bar exam, something Ted Kennedy couldn't do.

Comment

• DSL you never answered the question...Chicago Style Deep Dish or NY thin...until you answer...you are dead to me...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X