Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Do you think McCarthy's right? And if he's right, why have Wray and Pompeo done nothing about it?
    Wray wasn't the director at the time. there was a special council appointed before he took his oath. what will be critical, just like not telling Trump who funded the dossier, is what other information was kept from the 45th President, namely ongoing counterintelligence investigations.

Comment

• more about the leaders Tillerson was talking about

[ame]https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/996892735989780480[/ame]

Comment

• *yawn*
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
          Wray wasn't the director at the time. there was a special council appointed before he took his oath. what will be critical, just like not telling Trump who funded the dossier, is what other information was kept from the 45th President, namely ongoing counterintelligence investigations.
          Wray's been the Director for the better part of a year now and Pompeo was at the CIA for over a year...if both those agencies committed major crimes against Trump and the American public in 2016, nether of those guys appear to have done anything about it. Pompeo just reiterated yet again a couple days ago in congressional testimony that he believes the Obama Intelligence Community's assessment vis a vis Russia was correct.

Comment

Wray's been the Director for the better part of a year now and Pompeo was at the CIA for over a year...if both those agencies committed major crimes against Trump and the American public in 2016, nether of those guys appear to have done anything about it. Pompeo just reiterated yet again a couple days ago in congressional testimony that he believes the Obama Intelligence Community's assessment vis a vis Russia was correct.
            Pompeo was asked about the assessment of Russia meddling, and he agreed that yes, Russia did try and meddle. And that would have completely justified a counterintelligence investigation of Russia, not of the Trump Campaign. it would appear it is why the DOJ is now stonewalling congress on underacted release of information, and claiming congress is extorting them by threatening impeachment and holding officials in contempt, even though congress has oversight of the DOJ and have every right to demand the information they are. I was skeptical of the 'Deep State" as described but some interesting information has surfaced thanks to congress dragging it out of the FBI, and all since McCabe's bitchass was fired. makes me less skeptical.

Comment

• Comment

• *yawn*
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Comment

Even if you think that the counterintelligence investigation was warranted, the leaking of it from 0bama holdovers wasn't done because "Trump is going to come in and fire Comey and all of the intelligence we have will disappear, and the investigation will be shut down", it was done by people pissed that Trump beat Hillary, and they did it specifically to damage the incoming administration. It is where, at a bare minimum, the prior administration acted in a nefarious manner, by leaking details of events to the press that weren't crimes, like Flynn's phone conversation with the Russian Ambassador for example.

We can finally agree, that Trump was right about the 0bama admin spying on his campaign.
                    Last edited by Kapture1; May 17, 2018, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Manafort's former son-in-law was facing federal charges out in California for non-Russia related shady real estate stuff. He's accepted a plea deal that, sources tell Reuters, requires him to cooperate in any other criminal probes.

Comment

• My buddy got married last weekend and they had RUSSIAN dressing for the salad

-DSL

Comment

• Comment

• China Offered Trump $200 Billion Cut in U.S. Trade Deficit, Official Says

Comment

• President Trump is a physician who has diagnosed what is ailing the country and has a prescription... democrats are focusing on the side effects.

Comment

• His prescription is: more cowbell

Anyhoo, wretched Anglophile J. D. Talent, Esq., will no doubt be glued to the television all weekend, gushing over Royal Wedding coverage. Next best thing to a Queen's Jubilee or a Royal Regatta.

Comment

Working...
                                X