Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is a petty, vindictive fuck.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• This article makes it sound like the rumors that the FBI informant is Stefan Halper could be correct. Goes so far to say he's a retired Professor, which fits Halper's bio. Should be noted Halper was never part of the campaign; he approached Carter Page, GP, and Sam Clovis at various points, however.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        This article makes it sound like the rumors that the FBI informant is Stefan Halper could be correct. Goes so far to say he's a retired Professor, which fits Halper's bio. Should be noted Halper was never part of the campaign; he approached Carter Page, GP, and Sam Clovis at various points, however.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.a2451e905190
        that would actually be worse. GP was in London meeting with him, and after that meeting he was overheard by the Australian talking about Russia having Clinton emails and what not. I smell entrapment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
          that would actually be worse. GP was in London meeting with him, and after that meeting he was overheard by the Australian talking about Russia having Clinton emails and what not. I smell entrapment.
          He was at the London conference with Carter Page, not GP. He didn't meet GP until September, if the article is accurate.

Comment

• Hopefully she is alright but Melania's been in the hospital five days for a procedure that normally requires one night's stay. White House isn't saying anything about her condition or whereabouts. Several of her aides have been spotted wearing blue scrubs which wouldn't be necessary for a normal kidney embolization either. Trump was supposed to go to Camp David this weekend but abruptly cancelled yesterday with no explanation given.

The details surrounding First Lady Melania Trump's "benign kidney condition" are scarce.Earlier this week Trump was admitted into Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, and what was originally reported as a “two or three days" recovery time has passed.The New York Times reported that the Whit...

Comment

• She stayed at the hospital longer to be away from Donald according to leftists, because they are genuinely terrible people.

I believe she is now back at the White House

Comment

• *yawn*
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                  She stayed at the hospital longer to be away from Donald according to leftists, because they are genuinely terrible people.

I believe she is now back at the White House
                  Yeah they announced right after my post that she returned this morning. Still recovering.

Comment

• The new collusion?

Trump Jr. and/Erik Prince met with emissaries for the Saudi and UAE Crown Princes who promised them help in winning the 2016 election. George Nader also involved.

The Trump Tower meeting and follow-ups are the first indication that countries beyond Russia may have offered help to the Trump campaign.

Comment

• No collusion! Fake News! Covfefe!

Comment

• These fucking people think we're stupid

Comment

The new collusion?

Trump Jr. and/Erik Prince met with emissaries for the Saudi and UAE Crown Princes who promised them help in winning the 2016 election. George Nader also involved.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/19/u...nce-zamel.html
                          There was no collusion. You've tried for 2 years and failed to prove any shred of it. You have lost 100% credibility, now if you dont mind we're going to get back to work erasing 0bama's legacy

Comment

He was at the London conference with Carter Page, not GP. He didn't meet GP until September, if the article is accurate.
                            Yes he was in London and approached Page in July 2016... before the FBI opened their counter intelligence investigation into Russia.

Before the DNC emails were released

Before Downer went to the FBI with info from GP

Comment

• Wouldn’t they need to show Saudi/Emirate interference in the election as a predicate? I mean, at least with Russia you have a predicate finding.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsE854AilxE"]Blue Oyster Cult with Patti Smith and Allen Lanier - Career of Evil (Rehearsal) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X