Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn you.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Crash, what's the latest on the Secret Society scandal? Seth Rich's murder? Pizzagate? The millions and millions of illegal aliens that voted? Clinton cash?

Qatar gives the Clinton Foundation $1M and that's clearly an attempt to buy influence with her.

Qatar entering into a $500 M business deal with the Trumps/Kushners is just a totally not suspicious business deal...you can't expect the President to give up a legitimate business, right?

Comment

• Has anyone here ever done Hello Fresh or Blue Apron? Just wondering if you were happy with it/worth the money/etc.?

Comment

• Just go to the grocery like a normal person, you GentryProgite.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            Just go to the grocery like a normal person, you GentryProgite.
            We can't all drop $150/night at the Highlands, you Gaelic Gadsdensian Gadfly.

Comment

• Fair points, both. But weakish. Sweep the fucking leg already.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• You aren't getting out of Highlands with a $150 tab unless you drink a Kool-Aid and Aristocrat Vodka (Called the Youngstown Wine Cooler by the barkeep).
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I expected DSL to be a little more "Gentry" by now. He is obviously faux gentry. With him, fine dining is putting on the tuxedo tee-shirt when going to Whataburger.

Comment

• I think you mean Wahlburgers

Comment

• I submit that is no better fast food burger than a Whataburger Patty Melt.

You all can try to make a case for other burgers, but you will be wrong.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• So Imma mark down AA, Talent, and Oracle as too busy trying to reset their VCR clocks and renewing their AARP memberships to check out Hello Fresh or Blue Apron.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          I submit that is no better fast food burger than a Whataburger Patty Melt.

You all can try to make a case for other burgers, but you will be wrong.
                          I was in Galveston last year and tried a double cheeseburger. I can't speak for the patty melt, but I'm fine with Whattaburger never expanding much beyond fucking Texas.

Comment

• Blasphemy!
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Whataburgers are everywhere. We have them here. Meh.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                Whataburgers are everywhere. We have them here. Meh.
                                They don't exist outside of the Deep South or Southwest. I'm fine with that. Five Guys is better. Shoot, Hardee's is better. Sorry to break your heart, CGVT

Best chain from Texas that I've had is Chuy's

Comment

Working...
                                X