Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    My son likes Kraft. I mean, really, who doesn't. But I like making my own. I use a standard Bechamel approach with cheddar and reggiano as my cheese. I like making it on my own because you can get those awesome crunchy bread chunks on top that are great foil to the cheesy texture.

Prep time -- 20 minutes. Bake time -- 30 minutes. Super easy. Makes plenty for leftovers. Costs about $15 (depending on how much you pay for the reggiano).
    You must be one helluva wife...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
      Trump! Winning!

1. All team and league personnel on the field shall stand and show respect for the flag and the Anthem.

2.The Game Operations Manual will be revised to remove the requirement that all players be on the field for the Anthem.

3. Personnel who choose not to stand for the Anthem may stay in the locker room or in a similar location off the field until after the Anthem has been performed.

4. A club will be fined by the League if its personnel are on the field and do not stand and show respect for the flag and the Anthem.

5. Each club may develop its own work rules, consistent with the above principles, regarding its personnel who do not stand and show respect for the flag and the Anthem.

6. The Commissioner will impose appropriate discipline on league personnel who do not stand and show respect for the flag and the Anthem.
      lol, yeah i dont think its gonna end up like this, with zero input from the nflpa.

Comment

• Yep. Those uppity NFL players are going to get what's coming to them.

Meanwhile, North Korea ain't giving up its nukes.

Winning!
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• lol Dont matter to me either way.

What sucks is the NFL is getting unwatchable, unless your betting. That Superbowl was pitch and catch all game like flag football or something.

Comment

• lol, yeah i dont think its gonna end up like this, with zero input from the nflpa.
            Interesting hot take. The NFL is imposing no penalties on players. The rule is applied league-wide on all personnel. The clubs pay the fines. My guess is that the NFLPA doesn't have enforceable right to say shit.

In any event, I applaud the NFL for adopting, more or less, the NBA approach.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Those college libs always preventing free speech.
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                Interesting hot take. The NFL is imposing no penalties on players. The rule is applied league-wide on all personnel. The clubs pay the fines. My guess is that the NFLPA doesn't have enforceable right to say shit.

In any event, I applaud the NFL for adopting, more or less, the NBA approach.
                It was never a big deal as far as I was concerned. Just something for the Orange Monkey to use to fire up his ignorant base. Now all of the "boycotters" can come out of the closet and admit that they are watching games.

Are players considered league personnel?

6. The Commissioner will impose appropriate discipline on league personnel who do not stand and show respect for the flag and the Anthem.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                  Those college libs always preventing free speech.
                  first amendment applies to government, not one's employer.

it also applies to publicly funded universities.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    It was never a big deal as far as I was concerned. Just something for the Orange Monkey to use to fire up his ignorant base. Now all of the "boycotters" can come out of the closet and admit that they are watching games.

Are players considered league personnel?
                    NFL must have felt it was bad for business (it was)

Comment

• Those college libs always preventing free speech.
                      SLF is starting to see the light.

first amendment applies to government, not one's employer.

it also applies to publicly funded universities
                      I think will help SLF out a little bit. He definitely needs to learn some thing in this space, but he's coming around.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• ust something for the Orange Monkey to use to fire up his ignorant base. Now all of the "boycotters" can come out of the closet and admit that they are watching games.

Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                        NFL must have felt it was bad for business (it was)
                        Case in point

Comment

• Comment

• Case in point #2^^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              ust something for the Orange Monkey to use to fire up his ignorant base. Now all of the "boycotters" can come out of the closet and admit that they are watching games.

Case in point
                              aren't you late for your mid-day resistance fan fiction circle jerk or something?

Comment

• What's wrong? Does the truth hurt?

Comment

Working...
                                X