No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandwich-wise, though, I'm fundamentally a corned beef/pastrami guy. I love all types of sandwiches, so it's not limited, but the salted cured meats hold a special place in my heart. And Cleveland does corned beef really well (pastrami is good, but not superlative). Gimme a straight corned beef or a corned beef/pastrami combo. A little mustard (in Cleveland, stadium mustard). That's it.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• A roast beef poboy with extra debris from Mother's or a muffuletta from Central Grocery.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That Flint coney just doesn't look right - plus where are the onions?

Comment

• When I lived near Cleveland I went to a lot of Indian's games in the old stadium (the Indians suuuuucked). I thought the dogs in the stadium were second rate at best, only salvaged by the mustard. Stadium mustard is good shit!
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah, stadium mustard is really good.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
              That Flint coney just doesn't look right - plus where are the onions?
              NO ONIONS!!!!

I have always had to get my coney's with the 'sauce' only, meaning no onions or mustard.

the flint sauce has tiny chunks of koegel hot dogs in it, and it's the shit.

Comment

• if you live where you don't have access to these, you're doing life wrong.

Comment

• no onions or mustard
                  That's just crazy - no mustard either, no way!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    It should go without saying that it includes peppers, but we've had some crazy ass fucking food opinions around here that make me question the future of humanity. So, I'm saying it.
                    Fully loaded or turn I both you man card and your citizenship.

Pure insanity here.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• shaddup

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                        That's just crazy - no mustard either, no way!
                        nope. few weeks ago I ran out and bought two coney's for lunch, and they accidentally put mustard on them, had to toss em. will not do mustard, fucking nasty. ruined two perfectly good coneys.

Comment

• Doesn't like mustard or onions. Christ on a cross.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ?\_(ツ)_/?

Comment

• You eat your steaks well done, too, don't you?

Comment

• med rare

Comment

Working...
                                X