Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

You are either (a) a millennial (b) have Alzheimer?s or (c) a troll.
    Or..

(d) Nobody really gave a shit.

I pick (d)
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Incorrect or you would not have commented on it in the first place.

F! Take a seat!
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Trump would support a congressional bill that ends the federal penalty for marijuanna, and toss the decision back to the states.

so prison reform, record low black unemployment and legal weed. Democrats are shitting their pants

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
          Trump would support a congressional bill that ends the federal penalty for marijuanna, and toss the decision back to the states.

so prison reform, record low black unemployment and legal weed. Democrats are shitting their pants
          Yeah, but, can America stand the hits from abroad coming from the world of nations. Certainly, in the area of foreign relations, Trump is unique. I've read a ton of commentary on that. Some of it voices the opinion that the world order needs to be shaken up and, according to PDJT, America needs to unwind and remake the numerous bad trade and security deals it has made over the last 73 years.

I dunno.

If I didn't think Trump was a flaming ass-hole, petulant, prone to misspeaking, overly sensitive to the slightest slight and a Kleptocrat, probably not the same order as the King of Kelptocrates, Indonesia's past President Suharto, but he's just as dangerous, I'd say he might be right.

He's just got a lot to overcome for me to believe he is.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Screenshot 2018-06-08 at 9.02.37 PM.png
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post

kinda like taking a second lap I guess

cant find anything on anybody after another year has passedr

lets just repeat ourselves and indict those we already indicted.
              You actually think this investigation has been ridiculously long, don't you?

It's nowhere near as long as Whitewater or Benghazi. The idiots you trust started investigating Seth Rich's murder before Mueller was appointed too and yet you have zero interest in dropping THAT investigation. Can't imagine what the difference is...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

You actually think this investigation has been ridiculously long, don't you?

It's nowhere near as long as Whitewater or Benghazi. The idiots you trust started investigating Seth Rich's murder before Mueller was appointed too and yet you have zero interest in dropping THAT investigation. Can't imagine what the difference is...
                Have Seth Rich's killer been found?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

Yeah, but, can America stand the hits from abroad coming from the world of nations. Certainly, in the area of foreign relations, Trump is unique. I've read a ton of commentary on that. Some of it voices the opinion that the world order needs to be shaken up and, according to PDJT, America needs to unwind and remake the numerous bad trade and security deals it has made over the last 73 years.

I dunno.

If I didn't think Trump was a flaming ass-hole, petulant, prone to misspeaking, overly sensitive to the slightest slight and a Kleptocrat, probably not the same order as the King of Kelptocrates, Indonesia's past President Suharto, but he's just as dangerous, I'd say he might be right.

He's just got a lot to overcome for me to believe he is.
                  DSL said the the other 5 countries in the G7 is larger than America's economy, but the expected growth this year makes that an untrue statement.

Would you try to rework your bad trade deals when the economy is good or when the economy is shit? Especially if we take a small hit with retaliatory tariffs, it's easier to absorbe that short term shock for a better long term gain. I think the timing is right for Trump ro be attempting to address the inequalities with our supposed free trade nations, increase our manufacturing and exports to the rest of the world.

in terms of foreign relations are concerned, they dont have to like it, but Trump was elected to look out for OUR interests first, and foremost above all others, he is the right person for that. So far he is shaking things up, we will see what happens, but he was very strategic with his friendship with our Asian allies which was a very big factor in sitting down with N Korea next week.

Comment

• Average tariff rates charged by G-7 nations:
                    USA: 1.6%
                    EU: 1.6%
                    UK: 1.6%
                    Italy: 1.6%
                    Germany: 1.6%
                    France: 1.6%
                    Japan: 1.4%
                    Canada: 0.8%

(Source: https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/TM.TAX.MRCH.WM.AR.ZS?end=2016&start=2016&view=bar ?)

Comment

• Merkel: "And that's how dollars transferred overseas return to the United States in the form of investment"

Trump: "Huh? I wasn't paying attention. How's come you won't buy more Fords? And no American cheese? Very unfair!"

Abe: (This. Is. A. Waste. Of. Time.)

DfQuMCPXUAE5QUd.jpg:small.jpg

Comment

• Another benefit of Trump's "strong friendship" with China's Xi. As expected, the White House is silent on this issue as to not upset the Chinese.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Merkel: "And that's how dollars transferred overseas return to the United States in the form of investment"

Trump: "Huh? I wasn't paying attention. How's come you won't buy more Fords? And no American cheese? Very unfair!"

Abe: (This. Is. A. Waste. Of. Time.)

DfQuMCPXUAE5QUd.jpg:small.jpg
                          It's like a renaissance masterwork.

Comment

Average tariff rates charged by G-7 nations:
                            USA: 1.6%
                            EU: 1.6%
                            UK: 1.6%
                            Italy: 1.6%
                            Germany: 1.6%
                            France: 1.6%
                            Japan: 1.4%
                            Canada: 0.8%

(Source: https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/TM.TAX.MRCH.WM.AR.ZS?end=2016&start=2016&view=bar ?)

https://twitter.com/JustinWolfers/st...77243437580288
                            i don't care about average.

Comment

no better picture that highlights what I said earlier today

"in terms of foreign relations are concerned, they dont have to like it, but Trump was elected to look out for OUR interests first, and foremost above all others, he is the right person for that. So far he is shaking things up, we will see what happens, but he was very strategic with his friendship with our Asian allies which was a very big factor in sitting down with N Korea next week."

Comment

• Haha!

Good Lord. You are delusional

Comment

Working...
                                X