• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Trumpworld functions:

DfdNvxgU8AA5Rfh.jpg

DfdNvxhU8AAapPz.jpg

Comment

• The comparison between 0bama Castro and Trump Kim are fucking laughable. First off we are here because of the failure of the last three presidents. Second, Castro didn't have nukes aimed at the United States.

Comment

• Lol.

Threat Level: Midnight.

Is this really how it's being played? Trump talking us off the brink of nuclear destruction?

aimed nukes

User proficiency lvl: 1000

Just a modern day ballista I guess. Hopefully the firer has his eye-pro on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
          It's ok to admit it, you would rather have these talks fail and the economy to crash just to get the white house back. That's the leftist current world view.
          I dont think anyone has said on either side of the aisle that they want the talks to fail.

As for the economy, well the simple minded approach of slapping tariffs on everything and promoting economic isolation from the rest of the world is something that is doomed to failure. That has been seen via history.
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by millenwasmyfavorite View Post
            Lol.

Threat Level: Midnight.

Is this really how it's being played? Trump talking us off the brink of nuclear destruction?

aimed nukes

User proficiency lvl: 1000

Just a modern day ballista I guess. Hopefully the firer has his eye-pro on.
            Lol, this is a photo op, nothing more. Nothing will come of it and even if there is an overplayed "agreement" NoKo won't honor anything. They're a paper tiger anyway, so who fucking cares.

Comment

• The "agreement" that North Korea signed promises nothing. Everything is something they will "work towards". They signed a virtually identical document in 2005 and in 1993.

Photo Op for both leaders. Trump gets to claim a triumphant victory, Kim gets to go back to his hidey hole and claim that he's now regarded as an equal to the President of the US and has the photos to prove it.

In a rare bit of honesty Trump says maybe in 6 months time he'll realize this was a mistake. But he says he'll never admit it. I believe you, Mr. President.

Comment

• "That the idiot orange monkey is a fuckup and his mouth breathing MAGA fans are just as ignorant for believing him."

Very true Kapture. Glad to see you've come out of your coma.

"Trump wouldn't be sitting with the leader of N Korea if it wasn't for Rodman, say what you will about him."

That also is probably true. Which in itself is pretty scary when Dennis Rodman demonstrates more capability as a President than the piece of shit that currently occupies the Oval Office.

So what has Chump accomplished? A grin and grip session for the fawning media? No mention of NoKo nuclear disarmament on any level. What happened to the "I'll walk if they don't agree?" Where's the "they've agreed but it will take a while?" Time for the back pedaling. I'm sure Chump's historical revisionists are all busy sharpening their crayons.

Does it concern anyone that Chump has now "trusts" and "likes" three of the world's most brutal tyrants? (Putin, Xi, and Kim) Maybe he's just sucking up as part of his OJT.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Here's the text of the statement Chump and Kim signed where Kim pledges to work toward eliminating US forces from the Korean peninsula before addressing his own nuclear stocks.

Here is the full statement signed by US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• So in other words, Move along. Nothing to see here.
                    Last edited by CGVT; June 12, 2018, 06:15 AM.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Is that how the left media is spinning this? Jesus you are all helpless lol

Comment

• First, LOL @ Cuba=NK. Good lord. However, if we are comparing reactions to Cuba/NK, then, of course, we can easily see how #GentryProg World functions. Heh. Second, LOL @ the #GentryProgs here. I'm actually starting to believe there is Trump Derangement Syndrome. Holy Hell.

Finally, and most importantly, well done, DSL:
                        The only crime committed in Superman II is that Gene Hackman's wonderful Lex Luthor declined to take the magnificent "Otis" with him when he escaped from maximum security prison via hot-air balloon. Ned Beatty made those films, sir. An entire expectant and eager nation yearned for more Luthor-Otis hijinks, yet were to be denied, and were instead replaced by the forgettable Zod and his near-mute cohort escapees from the Phantom Zone.

Happily, Superman 4: The Quest For Peace reunited Mr. Hackman with his long-lost nephew, Lenny, played by the insuperable Jon Cryer, re-establishing the brilliant Luthor-Otis dynamic that so enraptured audiences in the first place.
                        Last edited by iam416; June 12, 2018, 07:41 AM.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• for the record, here are all those that are saying this was nothing more than a photo op

Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          Haha Trump got played ( as predicted by anyone with more than half a brain) and now he's trying to save face and his base of morons is buying it.

Who'd a thunk it?
                          Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                          ....... I just can't help it.

I thought Trump had this all figured out, the meeting was planned in advance of announcements of it. It was going to happen.

The NKs have once again repeated their similar tap dance, offering up tasty morsels of concessions and then pulling the rug out from under the West's feet.

At least DJT got out in front of this and cancelled it like a jilted wife sues for Divorce before the husband can.

Played like a fiddle.
                          Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Goodbye, Nobel

:::sad trombone:::
                          Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

they just finished destroying the site this morning.

"Know when to walk away from the table." - The Art of the Deal

we get our hostages, they lose their test site, sanctions are still in place. they gave up everything they had minus their nukes, we gave up nothing and will continue to squeeze the life out of their economy.

obviously we want the meeting, we want them to give up their nukes. we don't want to be in the position 0bama was with Iran, and agree to a garbage deal.

Arguments to be made that Kim scored several propaganda successes...got treated like an equal...got some photos shaking hands with Pompeo...etc. Certainly not a crushing victory.

The impact on South Korea will be interesting. Moon has spent months kissing Trump's ass and they claim today that they didn't even get a heads up about this.
                          Winning!

MAGA!

Jesus. The morons are eating it up
                          "We were told that the meeting was requested by North Korea, but that to us is totally irrelevant"

What a fucking petty dumbass child.

If it was irrelevant, why say anything about it?

MAGA!

Glad to see you finally admit it.

The Orange Monkey is a fucking disaster.

All of this winning is wearing me out.

MAGA!
                          Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

yes, but i wouldn't rule out the June 12 meeting from happening. or a summit taking place in the future

Comment

• all I know is no missles are being fired no hydrogen bombs are being detonated

probably set the doomsday clock back a few tics

we have not moved any troops--will continuie to train as individuals/companies battalions and as an army in south skorea--just not joint exercises with skorea

its a start for both countries

but I guess the fact that kim stopped shooting missles for last 4 months is being ignored

if he starts up again then you guys can say I told you so

Comment

• It functions precisely the way you choose to appear to function. Two sides of the same stupid coin.

Be the change you wish to see, Talent. It's in you. I can see it screaming to come out and shout loud.

Comment

• I'm not smart enough to understand your cryptic posts. I've long since recognized my limitations and quite trying. Such is life. Nonetheless, my "functions" post was in response to DSL's "functions" post and was intended to illustrate the second side of "a" stupid coin, though, of course, I'm unsure if it's "the" stupid coin you reference.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X