No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WRAY = DERP STATE. FIRE HIM NOW MY PREZDINT TRUMP!!

Comment

• Is CGVT really sucking Palmer?s dick? #RESIST!!!!
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I was looking to see if Sarah Queen of Bullshit Mountain was really going to quit. First thing that popped up.

I see that he is a gossip columnist more than anything.

Of course that doesn't make that tweet any less true.

Too bad it makes the snowflake #trumpbuttlickers uncomfortable...

Sigh.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• pittsburgh-post-gazette-anti-trump-cartoons-rob-rogers-17-8fd.jpeg
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Trump approves $50 B in tariffs on China to be enacted tomorrow

Comment

• Bad day for Hillary, wouldn't want to be in her path tonight.

Comment

• "America's Mayor" says If Jeff Sessions and Rosenstein don't end the Mueller probe tomorrow, they should be fired. And if Peter Strzok isn't in prison by week's end, they should also be fired.

Rudy (who's going through a third messy divorce) seems hellbent on ruining whatever reputation he has left in his waning years. Embarrassing.

Comment

• I guess those Experian "Dark Web Scan" commercials weren't paying the bills and Rudy had to do infomercials for Trump too. "I have 16 years in cyber-security!" LOL...you spent most of your post-9/11 career very lazily running for President.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    Bad day for Hillary, wouldn't want to be in her path tonight.

Attached Files

Comment

• Yawn.

Comment

• Kapture, less reactionary grassroots-mom's basement-viral campaign on detroitlionsforum.com, more boot camp ship date, Captain Merica.

Comment

• Enjoy that cartoon post of Trump CGVT, it will be the last. Rogers was fired about the same time you posted it.

Comment

• Uh can we get these 1000+ newly bastardized children to work on something? Maybe make some MAGA hats? Or they just going to chill in a wal mart with shelter/3sq meals a day/bed for free? I mean, give me a break.

your parents are criminals by virtue of coming here illegally -- should be thankful you all weren't grandfathered into juvenile detention by proxy.

Anyone interested in pitching a privatized version of this bastard boy resort? Pretty sure that train is about to leave the station.

Comment

• Get some sleep

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                Enjoy that cartoon post of Trump CGVT, it will be the last. Rogers was fired about the same time you posted it.
                                He sure was. I?ve missed the outrage from the free speech warriors about someone being fired for their political views.
                                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X