No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck Trump for using these kids as a bargaining chip to build his stupid fucking wall and fuck his Keebler Elf Attorney General and fuck anybody that supports this.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yes, he should fire Sessions. But then you will be calling for his impeachment lol

Yes officer i was driving drunk with my kids in the back seat, but you can't arrest me, you can't seperate me from my kids

Comment

• Yawn
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• So, one flacid analogy per page at this rate.

Comment

• Df3zBzBU8AExec7.jpg

Comment

• But Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmaaaaa
              chickengame.jpeg

Comment

• So another daily reminder that despite the "Deep State" trying to elect Clinton, the only leaks that came out of the FBI during the campaign were intended to harm her. Rudy Giuliani and Devin Nunes have BOTH admitted over the past week that there were "good people at the FBI", Nunes called them "whistleblowers", feeding them classified information about the Clinton investigation. When you like what they have to say, they're a whistleblower; when you don't, they're a leaker, I guess. And the FBI kept quiet about simultaneous investigation into the Trump campaign.

And yes, the IG appears to be investigating the leaks coming out of the NY office and also in general leaks to reporters.

Lynch discussed with Comey how there were a significant group of the leadership in the NY FBI office that absolutely hated Hillary. Everyone suspects that this office is where Giuliani got his inside information.

Df0_20DU0AAKuFL.jpg

Comment

• Kent State gun girl who walked around campus with her AR-10 to trigger the snowflakes now disrespects the flag by planting her ass on it on the filthy ground.

Comment

• I've been reading some moving stories this morning about the trauma inflicted on children along with adults fleeing the chaos and violence in South American countries. The flow of immigrants from this region has increased dramatically over the last several months overwhelming boarder patrol staff and DHHS facilities used to house them. The underlying theme of all these articles is to castigate the Trump administration for the recent announcement by AG Sessions that he has directed immigration agencies to enforce the various protocols, established by law, to process illegal immigrants. Underlying that theme is the notion that America is turning off the beacon of freedom it has represented for 100s of years.

I have to admit, what is happening with these people, what it says about our country is disturbing. It is clearly not a good visual for Donald Trump. What all of these articles don't offer are concise changes to existing immigration laws that have the potential of mitigating the crisis. I can't fact check some of the claims regarding what rules and procedure, what legislation is responsible for the current crisis, who and when some of these things were amended by Congress and under what circumstance and for what purpose. That is because immigration law is immensely convoluted such that it is difficult to gain a full understanding of who is correct in the current round of mud-slinging, on both sides, and who isn't.

Most experts I read believe, despite denials by the Trump administration, that the rigid enforcement of current immigration law, heretofore not enforced by previous administrations, are intended to deter illegal boarder crossings. That, IMO, is also a bad visual and goes right along with the DACA imbroglio in that both look bad for PDJT and the global view of America.

I remain convinced that throwing stones as these articles do fail to (1) offer meaningful approaches to attenuate the immediate immigration crisis for both children and adults, (2) Call on Congress to get off their collective asses and cooperate to find solutions to the problem both long and short term. I know there are solutions out there for those involved in immigration law from the inside and can articulate what should and should not be changed to legislators. I don't believe not enforcing existing laws, ignoring that they are there and define certain processes, is an acceptable approach to the crisis. Changing the law to improve the process is the right approach. The elephant in the room, about which the administration's biggest critics in this matter choose to ignore and fail to castigate, is the political grid lock in Congress on the review and passage of new immigration law. That is what is shocking to me and where I choose to direct my criticism.
                    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• First, the policy: It helps to be incredibly clear on what the law is, and what has and has not changed. When Donald Trump and Sarah Huckabee Sanders say that the policy of separating children from their parents upon entry is a law passed by Democrats that Democrats will not fix, they are lying.

There are two different policies in play, and both are new.

First is the new policy that any migrant family entering the U.S. without a border inspection will be prosecuted for this minor misdemeanor. The parents get incarcerated and that leaves children to be warehoused. The parents then typically plead guilty to the misdemeanor and are given a sentence of the few days they served waiting for trial. But then when the parents try to reunite with their children, they are given the runaround?and possibly even deported, alone. The children are left in HHS custody, often without family.

Second is a new and apparently unwritten policy that even when the family presents themselves at a border-entry location, seeking asylum?that is, even when the family is complying in all respects with immigration law?the government is snatching the children away from their parents. Here, the government?s excuse seems to be that they want to keep the parents in jaillike immigration detention for a long time, while their asylum cases are adjudicated. The long-standing civil rights case known as Flores dictates that they aren?t allowed to keep kids in that kind of detention, so the Trump administration says they have to break up the families. They do not have to break up families?it is the government?s new choice to jail people with credible asylum claims who haven?t violated any laws that is leading to the heartbreaking separations you?ve been reading about.

Comment

• the separation of families policy was upheld by the ultra progressive 9th circus back in 2016. They ruled that the Flores settlement ?unambiguously applies both to minors who are accompanied and unaccompanied by their parents.? It also overturned a Federal District Court?s decision that the government must also release the parents.

They shouldn't be sneaking into this country illegally. if they want asylum, they should seek it in the first safe country from theirs, which is Mexico.
                        Last edited by Kapture1; June 17, 2018, 10:53 AM.

Comment

• Happy Father's Day

e_2AjhuXCzTdURhtfXgRxremglTkzJ3JWcgOhka-7zg.jpg?w=600&s=b6b9d75ff2167c56b942281e145a1398.jpg

Comment

• Yawn

Look! More trolling from a jackass troll. Oh joy!

Comment

• so triggered.

Comment

• So stupid

Comment

Working...
                                X