No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I had to do a lot of yardwork, I'd need a lot of weed.

Comment

• Ha! If it was weed, it would be my lay around the back yard pipe.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Tobacco pipe not ideal for weed. I learned that using my dad's collection in high school. The bowl is too big, but also you might get grounded.

Comment

• or ungrounded depending on how pop liked it

Comment

• filedata/fetch?id=1580475&d=1529428884&type=thumb The man is clearly mentally ill with a detachment from reality. Time to invoke the 25th amendment.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/19/polit...est/index.html
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 2 photos.
            Last edited by Ghengis Jon; June 20, 2018, 03:07 AM.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Comment

• More from DSL's boy Trey Gowdy

Comment

• I like corn cob pipes quite a bit. I have a hand full of them. I like that they are forgiving and easy to smoke and cheap enough that I can dedicate them to specific types of tobacco.

Here are a few.
                  cobs.jpg?ssl=1&w=450.jpg

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• stems.jpg?ssl=1&w=450.jpg The Missouri Meerschaum Apple Diplomat is a fine pipe, as is the Charlestown Cobler.

Comment

• How about showing us the pocket watch and monocle collections next?

Comment

• Schumer has preemptively rejected all bipartisan legislation to fix separation issue, claiming he wants to keep the focus on Trump. Is this about the kids or about Trump?

And now the dems own it

Comment

• Schumer is an idiot. He has already supported legislation to keep families together. As has every democrat. Why he would say something so stupid is beyond me.
                          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Savinelli sells pipes that are seconds but not trash, so they fit them with a stem and sell them with no finish. They cost about $79 but I got a couple on sale for $49. A great deal for a really decent pipe.

My favorite was this bent brandy.

swr.jpg?ssl=1&w=450.jpg
                            Last edited by CGVT; June 20, 2018, 08:12 AM.

Comment

• I misplaced the dame thing. I sure miss it

Comment

• ...iffen only all your dipshits parents were separated before egg fertilization...this world would be a better place...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X