Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

It's my understanding that the bills being developed by the R's in Congress do far more than a simple no family separation for full Wall funding trade. The R's, but mainly the Freedom Caucus guys and the Trump Nationalist crowd, want drastic changes to legal immigration and the asylum process on the basis that we should let in far fewer people than we currently do because the economy can't absorb them (Caveat below) This despite it becoming Republican orthodoxy to say that Trump's economy is the greatest in the history of America.

Caveat- There are at least SOME members of Congress, Steve King among them, who object to immigrants on racial/religious/ethnic grounds.

I'd add that the Dems were willing to give Trump the Wall, full funding, in exchange for DREAMers protection. Heck, I'm willing to make that deal. He refused because he expects to get more than that in an immigration deal.
    Yes, he should demand more. the system is broken. it needs to be fixed. not partially fixed. not half ass band-aid. But he offered up twice as many daca protections, with a 10 year path to citizenship, than 0bama did and the left wouldn't budge.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
      and she left her three other kids back home lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
        Jesus Christ, the left can't meme.

Comment

• Ha ha ! Fake News!

Time magazine on Friday printed a correction to a story that erroneously described a photo that blazed across the Internet this week and purported to show a little girl being separated by her illegal immigrant mother as part of the Trump administration's "zero tolerance" policy.

"The original version of this story misstated what happened to the girl in the photo after she taken from the scene," the correction said. "The girl was not carried away screaming by U.S. Border Patrol agents; her mother picked her up and the two were taken away together."

The photo was taken by photographer John Moore and used in a dramatic photoshopped illustration on this week's issue of Time, showing the Honduran girl crying in front of an image of President Trump, whose aggressive enforcement of immigration laws led to many families being separated at the border.

Comment

• and they bitch about Sarah being queen of bullshit mountain.

The media is literally the mouthpiece for the democrat party and they have free reign to lie, and emotional manipulate people with their leftist propaganda, while pretending to be objective.

Comment

• Just think if they did that to Obama? Never happen, ever.

Comment

• No Obama just had to deal with idiots lying out his religion, schooling and birthplace. The ringleader of that is the current President if you didn't know.
                Last edited by froot loops; June 22, 2018, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• You are the company you keep FL === Al Sharpton visited the WH 57 times during Obama time there. What do you think of that?

Comment

• I think if you question his religion, birthplace and schooling you were a fucking racist. How do you feel about that?

Comment

• Answer the question

Comment

• I'm not sure keeping a scorecard of people who visit the white house is going to go how you think.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          Answer the question
                          How about fuck you, that's your answer

Comment

• I think it was stupid of Trump, and he reversing himself on the issue that propelled him into national politics five years ago.

Comment

• DgUmnWPUwAE4Ud4.jpg

Comment

• I have reason to question his schooling, like when he admitted in his biography that he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii for example. no, I think he is an American citizens no matter where he was born because his mom is, or was when she gave birth. I have a feeling he was a shit student in high school, per his own admission about skipping school and smoking week on the beach.

I bet you money that he got into the Ivy League by applying as a foreign student. Like Liz Warren getting ahead in her career by claiming Native American ancestry lol

But we don't know as his records are sealed. weird.

Not racist, gust a guess.
                                Last edited by Kapture1; June 22, 2018, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X