• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For him they are a prop.

Comment

• Total horseshit

Comment

• Oh! The outrage!
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yes, American families separated FOREVER by illegals is outrageous
          Last edited by Kapture1; June 22, 2018, 06:11 PM.

Comment

• It happens that they are separated every day by fellow Americans. Where's the outrage.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• 22 veterans separate themselves for their families every day. Where's the outrage?

Maybe FDT can sign their pictures?

Comment

• Not in the liberal press, they care more about non citizens.

leftists are just happy there is one less white service member everytime it happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  It happens that they are separated every day by fellow Americans. Where's the outrage.
                  These deaths are 100% preventable. Their killers shouldn't have been there. Period.

then to watch the left advocate for more... i cant imagine the heart break but watching that would be hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                    Not in the liberal press, they care more about non citizens.

leftists are just happy there is one less white service member everytime it happens.
                    You are a fucking dumbass.

Carry on with your stupid shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

You are a fucking dumbass.

Carry on with your stupid shit.
                      Go fiddle with your pipe, toolbox

Comment

• I wouldn't deal with Kapture, he doesn't even know if separating kids from their parents is inhumane. If someone speaks up about guns after one of their loved ones are gunned down he'll be sure to post a meme to belittle them. Like I said, those people are props to Trump.

Comment

•  

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            I wouldn't deal with Kapture, he doesn't even know if separating kids from their parents is inhumane. If someone speaks up about guns after one of their loved ones are gunned down he'll be sure to post a meme to belittle them. Like I said, those people are props to Trump.
                            Yeah, they are nothing but political props to FDT. Photo ops. Nothing more.

Pretty transparent to those not blinded by ideology.

Comment

• Yeah, best their stories are never heard, because we know the left doesnt give a shit and their mouthpiece media wont tell their stories. No wonder there are no bigger supporters of the president then those props lol

Comment

• Faux patriot tirade in full force

Comment

Working...
                                X