Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
    George Will calls on conservatives to vote against the GOP this November.

https://www.sltrib.com/opinion/comme...ainst-the-gop/
    Last edited by Kapture1; June 25, 2018, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• xcetyekhg4611.png

Comment

• Harley-Davidson announces that thanks to the Trump tariffs, it will move part of its production overseas. Th EU is Harley's biggest market after the US

The famed American motorcycle manufacturer says it will make bikes in Europe that are sold in the EU, its second-largest market.

Comment

• Good column by Will, he is a conservative through and through. Unfortunately true conservatives have been drummed out of the GOP for trolls, white nationalists and authoritarians.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            Good column by Will, he is a conservative through and through. Unfortunately true conservatives have been drummed out of the GOP for trolls, white nationalists and authoritarians.
            funny that the only people that hear the so called racist dog whistles are 100% of the left, and the racists on the right haha

Comment

• It doesn't matter so much if you're racist so long as they say you're racist.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I say Steven King is a racist and he's a leading voice of the GOP, nobody says boo to him. He is a hell of a lot more influential than George Will or John Kasich. How many people in the GOP will stand up and say Trump's latest tweet about suspending due process is wrong. Truth hurts.

Comment

• You, like all #GentryProgs, like "true" conservatives when they criticize other Rs. That's as useful as they are to you. So, whatever. Hurt. Doesn't hurt. Truth. Not truth. Your political #hottakes are canned and entirely predictable.

Comment

• not sure which tweet you are talking about, but I see the left doesn't want family separation, and they don't want parents and kids housed together. I think the left wants them to be released into the country.

I think chucking them back into Mexico is an idea. the left will obviously have a problem with anything the President suggests short of granting them automatic citizenship, welfare and democrat voter registration as soon as their feet touch US soil.

Comment

• Like I said nobody in the GOP criticizes Steven King, he is racist, he says racist shit all the time. He is one of the leaders of the party , if the leaders of the party are saying this stuff and nobody is pushing back I can only assume he speaks for the party members.

I'm sorry for the "canned" response, it's how I feel. You feel differently I guess.

Comment

• No need to apologize. I made the mistake of reading it. I didn't know Steven King was an elite R leader. But, if he qualifies, it makes tarring Ds pretty easy. Sorry for the interruption. I'll let you get back to labeling those you disagree with racists.

Comment

• Trump is using King's made up statistic of 63,000 murders by illegals. He's one of the GOP members driving the debate for the GOP on immigration. Are you arguing he isn't?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                            George Will calls on conservatives to vote against the GOP this November.

Washington • Amid the carnage of Republican misrule in Washington, there is this glimmer of good news: The family-shredding policy along the southern border, which was merely the most telegenic recent example of misrule, clarified something. Occurring less than 140 days before elections that can reshape Congress, the policy has given independents and temperate Republicans — these are probably expanding and contracting cohorts, respectively — fresh if redundant evidence for the principle by which they should vote.
                            I certainly am considering this... the party I supported no longer seems to exist. It is one thing for Trump to be elected... another for the Party to adopt Trump's ideology. There are probably R's who wanted this all along. But give me the RR and GWB...

Hopefully, the libertarians promote someone more electable this time..
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• But give me the RR and GWB.
                              Correct, Entropy. Unfortunately the #GentryProgs aren't providing a viable alternative. I'd gladly take 1990s Bill Clinton, but I can tell you that his welfare reform and tough crime stuff is "racist" these days.

Comment

• one state
                                six years
                                why we need a wall

same stat cited by the lt governor Patrick from texas

Comment

Working...
                                X