No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Lol, you dig up turds on Twitter that no one has ever heard of as "the left, lol" and normal people just cite fox news to show your retardedness. Clown.

Comment

• He is a dick, he's always going to be a dick. he doesn't have a redeeming bone in his body,

Comment

• Yeah maybe, it seems like a thin branch to be out on. To me it seems like the end game, Toobin may be hyperbolic but I'm not sure he's wrong. I believe Gorsuch passed Trump's litmus test on whether he would overturn Roe and the next guy he brings in will pass the same test. That leaves Roberts, while he didn't rule against the ACA, Obama was still President, it was a different time. I'm not sure Roberts has the will or stomach to upset the Trump mob.

To put it another way, Da Geezer didn't make a gross acceptance speech a few posts up because he thought Roe wasn't getting overturned.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post

Lol, you dig up turds on Twitter that no one has ever heard of as "the left, lol" and normal people just cite fox news to show your retardedness. Clown.
            Shes a leftist writter at some leftist rag.

i could have quoted the Comedy Central writer that said he wished Anthony Kennedy was shot dead. Is that a more mainstream individual for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

Shes a leftist writter at some leftist rag.

i could have quoted the Comedy Central writer that said he wished Anthony Kennedy was shot dead. Is that a more mainstream individual for you?
              Bout the same as kathy Griffin beheading this dumbass.

Comment

• Do it, America. Carry this thing out to its logical end.

Comment

• Trump continues to imply that Putin is more trustworthy than his own Sec of State, Nat Sec Advisor, and all the heads of his own intelligence agencies

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Trump continues to imply that Putin is more trustworthy than his own Sec of State, Nat Sec Advisor, and all the heads of his own intelligence agencies

Has the Sec of State, Nat Sec Adviser, and all the heads of his own intelligence agencies physically examined the DNC servers?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

Yeah maybe, it seems like a thin branch to be out on. To me it seems like the end game, Toobin may be hyperbolic but I'm not sure he's wrong. I believe Gorsuch passed Trump's litmus test on whether he would overturn Roe and the next guy he brings in will pass the same test. That leaves Roberts, while he didn't rule against the ACA, Obama was still President, it was a different time. I'm not sure Roberts has the will or stomach to upset the Trump mob.

To put it another way, Da Geezer didn't make a gross acceptance speech a few posts up because he thought Roe wasn't getting overturned.
                      Actually, that leaves Ginsburg who is 85 years old, and Breyer is almost 80. Do you think that either want to spend the last few good years they have left dissenting? what good are they doing by staying?

That stain on this country will not endure forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

Has the Sec of State, Nat Sec Adviser, and all the heads of his own intelligence agencies physically examined the DNC servers?
                        1) Who gives a fuck?

2) Kapture sides with Trump in believing Putin is more honest and more trustworthy than Mike Pompeio, John Bolton, and everyone in the Trump administration. If Putin says he didn't do it, his word is as a good as gold.

Comment

• This is also yet another instance of where every country in the world is trying to cheat us, backstab us, take advantage of us, etc. We shouldn't trust anything any of them say. Definitely not Canada or Mexico. Not the EU. Not Japan or South Korea. Not the UK.

There is only one country in the slobbering sycophantic world of Trump which is inevitably trustworthy: Russia

Comment

• Trump is soooo dangerous to our long term success. Monkeying with trade and then the international diplomacy by tweet-storm is beyond the pale.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              This is also yet another instance of where every country in the world is trying to cheat us, backstab us, take advantage of us, etc. We shouldn't trust anything any of them say. Definitely not Canada or Mexico. Not the EU. Not Japan or South Korea. Not the UK.

There is only one country in the slobbering sycophantic world of Trump which is inevitably trustworthy: Russia

Exactly. Throw in the FBI, CIA, and NSA being less trustworthy than Russia.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• He is out of his depth in international affairs. In over his head. Also, I read yesterday that North Korea is already back to working on their nuclear test sites.

North Korea is upgrading its nuclear research center at a rapid pace, new satellite imagery analysis suggests, despite Pyongyang’s commitment to denuclearization at a summit with the U.S. this month.

Comment

Working...
                                X