Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus. He's as delusional as Krapture
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Well see how it shakes out, but I'd be willing to bet that it wasn't Maxine Waters' rhetoric that set the shooter off...
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• WHY HAVEN'T SHOULDER FIRE AK57 ASSAULT SHOTGUNS BEEN BANNED YET, WHAT IS THIS ORANGE MONKEY DOING!!!!!!! LOL

Comment

• Thoughts and prayers!

Comment

• Deranged is the correct word.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              Thoughts and prayers!
              Thoughts and prayers as long as they keep that money flowing.
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Ah, yes the tired old "they only protect gun rights because the NRA money" arguement

ever occur to you the reason the NRA has the type of money and membership it does is because guns are popular? Did it occur to you that a politician actually being pro gun is the reason for the NRA money and not the other way around?

i mean the NRA donating 100,000 to any democrat politician, theyre not going to turn pro gun lol

Comment

• Derp derp thought and prayers! Stupid orange monkey asking for the invisible spaghetti monster in the sky to stop gun violence. Stupid Christians.

also the left

look at all those hypocrite evangelicals voted for Trump in record numbers. Why didn't those idiot christians vote for our side this election?

Comment

• At least a good old fashioned shooting gets Krapture away from ignorant Birther memes.

Jesus. What a fucking clown.

Comment

• And the good old fashioned shooting brings out the deranged jackass in you. Well, even moreso than normal.

Comment

• Ha!

Triggered?

Thoughts and prayers.

Clown

Comment

• Whatever loser, good luck trying to repeal the 2nd Amendment.

Comment

• Ha! Super Patriot has spoken.

download.jpeg

Comment

• No, we don't want to take your guns away.

Also the left

US Senator calling for the abolishment of private firearm ownership.

Ic3VeIG.jpg

Comment

• Good thing you're willing to die for your right to bear arms, Super Patriot.

The left is out to get you!

Comment

Working...
                                X