Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
    No, it's acting. Right now. Don't even know what gauge he used or how he got his shotgun. we need to ban Assault AK57 shotguns NOW!!!!
    GTajByH.png

Comment

• Surely, the anti-gun folks won't use this as a need for more gun control. It was a shotgun. Not some automatic weapon.

Or are we at the point where they are advocating for making a shotgun illegal?

Apparently the wacko had a defamation case (I suppose he lost) against the paper in 2012.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I'm more interested to see what the motive was...
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It's gotta be tied to the defamation suit.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Apparently the paper had reported how he plead guilty to harrassment after stalking some woman on Facebook.

So, he burns his fingerprints off and gets a shotgun after he loses the defamation lawsuit.

Very stable guy.

Comment

• Yeah, I thought maybe it was a spurned lover or some such. I think I read that he quit shooting and waited for the cops. As if he got who he came to shoot.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Good call on the thoughts and prayers for the latest mass shooting.

I remember when the guy shot up the McDonald's in San Diego more than 30 years ago, the whole country seem to be shaken uo. Now it is commonplace. Thoughts and prayers.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  Yeah, I thought maybe it was a spurned lover or some such. I think I read that he quit shooting and waited for the cops. As if he got who he came to shoot.
                  That's what it sounds like. He fixated on the FB woman then changed his fixation to the reporter, it seems.

Comment

• Time to ban shotguns. And defamation suits.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Episode 2 of The Civil War is on, it might be the best one. It always amazes me how McClellan operated, how did he ever think he was going to put down the South having to use that huge force?

Comment

• Froot,

I remember the San Ysidro shooting. 20-something dead. Guy had an Uzi and a couple of other weapons. Was shooting in there for over an hour.

Did you know the shooter's wife sued McDonald's because she felt their unhealthy food was partly to blame for the husband's psychiatric rampage? (She lost). It still amazes me that a lawyer took her case.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Time to ban shotguns. And defamation suits.

And lawyers!

Comment

• Banning those things won't do anything, only thing to do is to give thoughts and prayers. That and showing off your gun knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

And lawyers!
                              This is a very good point. Lawyers tend to be arrogant cocksuckers who have been trained to convince you that they are the foremost expert in the world on any given subject. I support their banning.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                Froot,

I remember the San Ysidro shooting. 20-something dead. Guy had an Uzi and a couple of other weapons. Was shooting in there for over an hour.

Did you know the shooter's wife sued McDonald's because she felt their unhealthy food was partly to blame for the husband's psychiatric rampage? (She lost). It still amazes me that a lawyer took her case.
                                A couple years after that there was a mass shooting in Royal Oak at the Post Office, a couple miles from my house. Then another post office shooting a year later, for awhile there was a saying that you were going postal. I'm not people would know what that meant today.

Comment

Working...
                                X