No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff - From what I've read they connected the dots on Ramos, but the authorities couldn't do anything about him. The paper lived in fear of the guy.

Comment

• Does anybody know a good restaurant in Clearwater or Tampa?

Comment

• Wait, it's fine for others to not stfu about me flipping burgers and living in my moms basement. Second i throw it back in their fucking face I'm the issue?
        That's right, its fine for them to say your poor living in your parents basement and working at McDonald's. So you post a pic of money and SLF throws a temper tantrum. And his line he would give 'anyone' shit is a lie.

Comment

• Jesus. You're defending Krapture? Next thing you know you'll be defending Trump.

Both are a losing proposition.

But, WTF. Knock yourself out.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            Jeff - From what I've read they connected the dots on Ramos, but the authorities couldn't do anything about him. The paper lived in fear of the guy.
            http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/...58244014525425
            Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; June 30, 2018, 02:33 PM.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Thanks for the offer Jeff, but I'll take my leave again. I just wanted to let our good Canadian friends in here know that even though I am still an unrepentant Trump supporter, I do not walk lock-step with everything he says. I think Canada is a great country with great people, and nothing any politician says will ever change my opinion on that.

But I will take this opportunity to get caught up with a couple of your posters here.

Wiz: Hello ... fear Charles Woodson ... Illegal Kick ... and shaddup

AlabamAlum: Hello ... Saban = overrated ...and .. Clemson will rise again...

Jeff: ... it is actually against the law here in Michigan to wear long johns at anything above 30 degrees.... make a note of that

Everyone else: stfu and Go Blue.

over and out

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                Jesus. You're defending Krapture? Next thing you know you'll be defending Trump.

Both are a losing proposition.

But, WTF. Knock yourself out.
                that's not losing.

this is a losing position

Comment

• Yawn
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• with no sound it does look like she's yawning, good call.

Comment

• That is a #Trumbuttlicker that just found out that the Trumpster got played by NK.

Thanks for posting.

Comment

• is Hillary still the president in the State of Delusion?

Comment

• Liney!!! Holy shit!!!
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hope you're well, linesman. Cheers.

Comment

• Good to hear from lineygoblue

Lots of good goals today

Comment

• If I leave here tomorrow
                                Would you still remember me?
                                For I must be traveling on, now
                                Cause there's too many places I've got to see
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X