No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Using what instead of who here is an editorial decision, but clearly you have the punctuation wrong. Here's the FIFY, and I recommend copy/paste in the future in case of any confusion.

"What doesn't make sense? Crash."

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
        The indictment alleges that in March 2016 Russian hackers gained access to emails of the Clinton campaign

In April of 2016 they had also successfully infiltrated the email systems at the DNC and the DNCC

The July phishing attempt (the same day as Trump's 'please hack her emails' plea) was agaisnt Clinton's personal office stored on a 3rd-party platform, not her campaign.

Stolen documents were eventually released via the fake Guccifer 2.0 or DCLeaks personas.

What is so confusing about this?

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post

Using what instead of who here is an editorial decision, but clearly you have the punctuation wrong. Here's the FIFY, and I recommend copy/paste in the future in case of any confusion.

"What doesn't make sense? Crash."
          lol...I considered a response like this, but restrained myself

Comment

• he tweeted this on July 27th 2016

Donald J. Trump?Verified account @realDonaldTrump
            FollowingFollowing @realDonaldTrump

More
            If Russia or any other country or person has Hillary Clinton's 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI!

9:16 AM - 27 Jul 2016

Comment

• Do us all a favor please and continue with the restraint regime

Comment

• In the wake of 12 new indictments, a core group of the most pro-Trump Republicans begin a push for Rosenstein's impeachment

Comment

• Ghengis, chill.

Kapture is waiting for his basic training ship date.

Comment

• You're right. It's like trying to teach a spider monkey advanced mathematics. You've only got so much cranial capacity to work with.
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

Because of the level of fundraising off of the back of "Trump is a Russian Agent" going on with the democrats and their mouthpieces in the media, even trickling all the way down to you and the rest of the rabid anti Trump left I'm forced to share a country with. Forget the fact that the Democrats are using this guilty until proven innocent strategy with this investigation as a means to file articles of impeachment against Trump.

but I'm glad you finally admit Trump never colluded with Russia and that Hillary lost because she was a garbage candidate.

But since i got ya, what is Trump's path and plans in Russia?
                      The fuck you talking bout sharing the country. You people don't leave your 16 mile radius township, act like you have any idea what goes on outside of it, whine fucking victim when there's nothing going on and scream IDENTITY POLITICS!!!!!! because Fox screams it and your moronic ass buys it. Fucking retard.

Comment

• The unspoken assumption of Trump and his supporters when they rail about Mueller is they believe Trump or his inner circle is guilty of something and they don't want their guy caught. Any true leader of the US would want to get down to the bottom of the Russia hacking. No US citizen or should I say Real American should want any of this to happen again. It's an attack on the country and it has ramifications far beyond elections. The indictment has a part where it states the Russians hacked a cloud provider and took snapshots of the data, that has to be Google or AWS.

Comment

• Foreign electoral intervention is not a new phenomenon. Did Russian interference in an American election really begin in 2016? I suppose it could just be viewed as Putin's payback since the U.S. pushed for a $10 billion IMF loan to Russia in 1996 to ensure that he would not defeat their man, Yeltsin. Let's not forget Barack Obama openly trying to influence the people of Israel to oust Benjamin Netanyahu in 2016 or CIA actions in Chile in 1970 to prevent the presidency of Salvador Allende. The great majority of Americans know nothing of these examples because they attend government schools and are manipulated by the American news media. Sadly, they really don't care to know. Bread and circuses pacify the sheep.
                          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Lysander Spooner, No Treason: The Constitution of No Authority
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Weren't you the one posting anti-semitic memes about the Rothschild family?

Comment

• Anyway, I'm not sure Kapture has to worry about sharing anything with The Oracle, he lives in a nice little beach community. Stay out of Malibu Kapture.

Comment

Working...
                                X