X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• krapture like ppl in a nut shell

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
      Foreign electoral intervention is not a new phenomenon. Did Russian interference in an American election really begin in 2016? I suppose it could just be viewed as Putin's payback since the U.S. pushed for a $10 billion IMF loan to Russia in 1996 to ensure that he would not defeat their man, Yeltsin. Let's not forget Barack Obama openly trying to influence the people of Israel to oust Benjamin Netanyahu in 2016 or CIA actions in Chile in 1970 to prevent the presidency of Salvador Allende. The great majority of Americans know nothing of these examples because they attend government schools and are manipulated by the American news media. Sadly, they really don't care to know. Bread and circuses pacify the sheep.
      So, you're perfectly ok with a foreign adversary electing their guy as long as it's your guy??? FUCKIN MUUUUUUUURRRICA RIGHT!!!!!

Comment

• Yeah that logic is as bad as crash claiming they were Russians of course they were going to try and hack, as if foreign nationality was an immunity cloak.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          Anyway, I'm not sure Kapture has to worry about sharing anything with The Oracle, he lives in a nice little beach community. Stay out of Malibu Kapture.
          BITE YOUR FUCKING TONGUE!!!! I could never afford Malibu, only 2 blocks from the beach in shitty santa Monica.

Something Kraps lowly(sad!!) stack of cash couldn't pass for a security deposit here.

Comment

• Not that any of that matters...
            But does Da Kraplent love his boy saying immigration changes culture?? Do you fuckers say that's not racist too(not that you care, obviously)?

Comment

• Also, you fucking idiots that are ok with the most braindead president in our history, under investigation for collusuon(not proven, yet, but other aspects under investigation) and already Russian interference to get him elected, are okay with him meeting with Putin privately??? And you call yourfuckingselves "PATRIOTS!!!!!!!" because murica, but NFL players Ni**era because you call yourselves Patriots. And you wonder why smart people in the country call you mouth breathing idiots.

There's no fucking help for you losers.

Comment

• trump.jpg
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Rocky Bleier in with the normalization.

Come on, dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                    .....And you wonder why smart people in the country call you mouth breathing idiots.

There's no fucking help for you losers.

Actually, I've never heard a smart person use the phrase "mouth-breathing idiots".

Comment

• So, basically, because foreign powers have tried to meddle in elections before we should therefore tolerate treasonous behavior?

That's where we're at today. Four legs good; two legs better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

Actually, I've never heard a smart person use the phrase "mouth-breathing idiots".
                        It sounds like you've lived a very sheltered life.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

It sounds like you've lived a very sheltered life.
                          I mean.....

Comment

• Jesus, The Oracle has lost his shit.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Fax and all. Will fall on deaf ears. Months before the election. BUT THE FBI!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                Jesus, The Oracle has lost his shit.
                                Nah, just playing in the mud

Comment

Working...
                                X