Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Maybe it would be easier if you provided a list of Republican Congressmen and Senators who have gone on the record to praise Trump for his performance.
    My fault, let me clear this up, make it easy for you... i chose Trump over 18 others. I chose Trump over all of them. The republicans are weak. They have no balls, no vision, no spine. This isnt something new, i watched them all turn their backs on Trump during tge most critical time in the election, they dont know how to win.

but i do find it amusing all of your new boys, you will be cursing in a few weeks when they replace Kennedy with an originalist.

Comment

• Kapture is right, Trump is delivering peace in his time by his capitulation.

Comment

• Trump compares Paul Manafort ("a very nice man") to Al Capone, in a comment that I guess Trump feels was exculpatory???

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Trump compares Paul Manafort ("a very nice man") to Al Capone, in a comment that I guess Trump feels was exculpatory???
          When they finally drag him off, he's is going to sound like Captain Queeg

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• It was a poor performance. Even a number of Trump's more ardent supporters are embarrassed. He's out of his element.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• 800.jpg?w=780.jpg
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                Kapture is right, Trump is delivering peace in his time by his capitulation.
                He should have told Vlad he'd have more flexibility after the next election.

Comment

Attached Files
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• fauZ0Ox.jpg

Comment

• It's TREASON that Trump doesn't fully trust our intelligence community that, still to this date, haven't examined the crime scene.

_G4zgrOEbWw5RPS5YXp6kE0DK7otDMlFWgu5sVKTXj4.jpg?w=965&s=cb6855e79dedf657a84dfaf15fe36fce.jpg

Comment

• It's a WSJ article behind a paywall but the basic gist is this:

Whirlpool wanted and got tariffs "protecting" them from foreign washing machines. They were thrilled. Then they found out that oops, Trump wants to 'protect' domestic steel and aluminum too. Since the tariffs, Whirpool stock has declined 15% and their profits are actually going down. The jumping cost of steel/aluminum is outpacing the rising cost of washing machines that Whirpool is trying to pass on to consumers (The avg cost of laundry equipment made in the US has gone up nearly 20% in the past two months). So consumers are paying more for appliances that are less profitable for the US companies.

SOUNDS LIKE A BIGLY WIN FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED!

Comment

• EDIT: Deleted the Russia delegation photo as there's some question that it's her and not another redhead.

Comment

• "This from the same guy who insisted months ago that not standing for the anthem should be a criminal offense carrying a fine at minimum--bullsh**" to the criminal offense--

agree with fine if your employer pays you and expects you to stand for the anthem. I am not allowed to display any political messages at my job. Don't other organizations have the right to say no political messaging at places they own?

far as the rest of the hysteria around here that trump was treasonous--during the entire period in question the top 2 in the fbi were both fired --you have the cia feeding Obama info where he publically embarrasses himself 2 weeks before the election by uttering the statement no way can our election system be compromised, you have intelligence officers in a war against congress regarding charges that the prior administration used counterintelligence assets to surveil the opposition campaign. Of course both are at fault. how can you characterize an epic failure by our intelligence allowing Russian KGB to exploit the epic failure of the DNC and hillarys email--which putin admitted his agents got access to showing the DNC had rigged the nomination against Bernie and for Hillary.

bottom line though is trump cameout like a schmuck and a retard to publically comeout and say "putin says they didn't do it and I believe"--dumbass thing to say--However he's dead right with the rest of his and certainly his actions --calling out Germany to stop giving Russia energy money--sanctions that costing Russia bucks--increasing our military strength and moving them closer to the Russian borders, financing 70% of nato, throwing out Russian diplomats, and blacklisting trade with 5 Russian companies and 19 individuals enforcing sanctions --holding war games close to Russia arming the ujkraine with advanced weapons systems--yeah all those actions shows he's in putins pocket.

hysteria

Comment

• Comment

Attached Files
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X