Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Omarosa's an unrepentant liar and opportunist (like nearly everyone Trump keeps close). However, she says she was offered $15,000 a month if she'd sign an NDA and turned it down. That's the exact amount Trump's former bodyguard is being paid monthly by the RNC to do, well, "consulting"

Guess if you're considering donating anything to the Republican Party at this point you have to expect a nice portion of it is going to Trump hush money.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/21/trum...lush-fund.html
    she says a lot of stuff

F6toyfq8Mt3CMLGbZCdKvrRqhGLMcr0QEPsw_tlt9Fc.jpg?w=1024&s=3efd674cf15380e38d4b21cba4c00341.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
      another example of double standard when it comes to fbi investigating of dems vs repubs

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ign/ar-BBLD2uI
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Before or after the FBI tasked a spy to make contact with Carter Page?

Comment

• Xglh_EwluD52sblq8MY5qNKwH-biMfpLJq_zhUaJaRg.png?w=622&s=35e187d50567b5fe1b0b3c0f0ca25c61.png

Comment

• march 20,2017 trump and the rest of the nation found out elements of his campaign were under investigation

9 months after it actually started in July of 2016

3 months after he took office

Director James Comey told Congress on Monday that the 2016 probe “includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia's efforts.”

Comment

• Great news re Supreme Court.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Haha, absolute state of CNN

attached the video

BwZKKWT.jpg

Comment

• Yogi Berra or Donald Trump?

"I never said most of the things I said."
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• lBPxbfn.png

Comment

• The Orange Fucking Monkey and his Goons looking out for 'Mericans...

On June 1, the EPA authorized a “SNUR” (Significant New Use Rule) which allows new products containing asbestos to be created on a case-by-case basis.

EPA is now allowing asbestos back into manufacturing

By SYDNEY FRANKLINNational News Product Technology
                      The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has enacted a SNUR (Significant New Rule) allowing companies to use new asbestos-containing products on a case-by-case basis. (Courtesy Mesothelioma + Asbestos Awareness Center) Share:

Fast Company recently reported on the potential comeback of one of the most infamous building materials of recent memory. Asbestos is now legally allowed back into U.S. manufacturing under a serious of loopholes by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). As Fast Company Fast Company,released reportFast Company covered, the Asbestos Disease Awareness Organization (ADAO) revealed in April that asbestos-related deaths now total nearly 40,000 annually, with lung cancer and mesothelioma being the most common illnesses in association with the toxin.
                      A close-up photo of roofing with asbestos
                      Asbestos poses a major health risk for everyone who comes into contact with it, both directly and indirectly. (Courtesy OSHA Safety Manual)

Healthy Building Network (HBN), an environmental advocacy group, told Fast CompanyFast CompanyFast CompanyFast Company.A photo on social media of President Trump's face as a seal on Russian asbestos shipping palletsThe Washington Post noted that the Environmental Working Group (EWG) and the ADAO had discovered a controversial post on Russian asbestos exporter The Post covered, Trump has long been vocal about his skepticism about the harmful effects of asbestos, claiming in his 1997 book, The Art of the ComebackThe Postuncovered how in 2012, he tweetedestimated that 400 tons of asbestos fiber went into the structures before the developers stopped it from being used further in 1971.

The EPA told The Washington Post it will conduct further studies on the first 10 chemicals under the amended TSCA and final risk evaluations will published in December 2019.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Really glad the EPA is continually reassessing conclusions.

And did CNN really do a phony panel? I mean, I can see other groups doing it, but I generally think CNN is at least trying to be above board in their disdain for our President.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Really glad the EPA is continually reassessing conclusions.

And did CNN really do a phony panel? I mean, I can see other groups doing it, but I generally think CNN is at least trying to be above board in their disdain for our President.
                          Nope. CNN is a dumpster fire, has been for a while

Comment

• Korrect
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Screenshot 2018-08-11 at 1.36.52 PM.png
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

Nope. CNN is a dumpster fire, has been for a while
                                A, talent is correct regarding cnn. B, you're a fucking moron. C, find me a site besides fucking newsbusters or red elephant that verifys some nutbag tweet that you continually dig up.

if true, itll knock them down to only 10 times more legitimate over fox.

Comment

Working...
                                X